Mo’ Chickens Mod Download Links. Mo’ Chickens Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Mo’ Chickens Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Mo’ Chickens Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Mo’ Chickens Mod ?
Mo’ Chickens Mod for Minecraft enhances your Minecraft experience by adding several chickens that are tamable.’These chickens are hostile by default but can be tamed by using the item they lay and will only follow their owner if they are holding the block form of their kind. e.g. coal block for a coal chicken. They only lay their item when they are tamed.
These chickens are:
Coal Chicken (lays coal):
Iron Chicken (lays iron): Off white color
Gold Chicken (lays gold): Yellow color
Lapis Chicken (lays lapis): Dark Blue color
Redstone Chicken (lays redstone):
Diamond Chicken (lays diamond):
Emerald Chicken (lays emerald):
Skeleton Chicken (lays bonemeal)
Giant Chicken (lays glowstone dust, glowstone centralized)
Cookie Chicken (lays cookies, cocoa bean centralized)
Ender Chicken (lays ender pearls, ender centeralized)
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- Updated to 1.7.10
- Added Blazing Chicken
- Added Beefy Chicken
- Added Glowing Chicken
- Added Enchanted Chicken
- Added Nuuw Chicken
- Slowed the speed of the Ender Chicken
Mod Download Links:
Mo’ Chickens Core:’https://dl3.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1418112330
Mo’ Chickens Mobs:’https://dl3.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1418112346
Mo’ Chickens Pack: ‘https://dl3.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1418112381
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Mo’ Chickens Mod , please comment below the article; we will support