Mo’ Glowstone Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Mo’ Glowstone Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Mo’ Glowstone Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Mo’ Glowstone Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Mo’ Glowstone Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
Mo’ Glowstone Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 adds glowstone that can be dyed with the many Minecraft dyes. You can craft these colored glowstone Blocks by surrounding the dye with 8 glowstone in a crafting grid. (Think dyed glass). You can obtain the colored glowstone by mining it from the nether.
This mod also added Glowstone Fuel, which burns twice as long as coal. Using this fuel in place of recipes with coal will allow you to gain double output from that recipe.
Crafting Colored Glowstone
Crafting Glowstone Lamp
Crafting Glowstone Brick
Crafting Glowstone Dust
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge‘and’and’CTD Core
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of Mo’ Glowstone Mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download Links for Mo’ Glowstone Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Mo’ Glowstone Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support