Mo’ Villages Mod Download Links. Mo’ Villages Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Mo’ Villages Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Mo’ Villages Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Mo’ Villages Mod ?
Mo’ Villages Mod for Minecraft created by Pigs_FTW brings villages to Minecraft world. By default, villages will spawn about 2-3x more than normal, but this can be adjusted to normal, extreme, or insane generation rates. There is also a configuration file to change how rare villages are. ‘Note that the new villages will only generate in new chunks, so you must either make a new world or explore further out.
Mo’ Villages Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
To change how commonly villages spawn:
- 1. Go into your .minecraft or minecraft folder
- 2. Go into the config folder and then MoVillages folder
- 3. Open VillageDistance.cfg with a text editor (Notepad or TextEdit)
- 4. Change the value according to the key (lower = more common, higher = less common)
Mo’ Villages Mod Download Links:
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.7.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Mo’ Villages Mod , please comment below the article; we will support