Moar Metals and Minerals Mod Download Links. Moar Metals and Minerals Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Moar Metals and Minerals Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Moar Metals and Minerals Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Moar Metals and Minerals Mod ?
Moar Metals and Minerals Mod for Minecraft. When installing this mod, you will find many ores’like Tim, Copper, Bronze, Salt Ore and more, and can craft a variety of armors from them. In total, there are more than 35 new items, blocks and ores added by this mod.
- Bismuth Ore: Spawns below level 48
- Bismuth Block: Decorative Block
- Bismuth Tools: 250 uses, fast as gold
- Bismuth Armor: Nearly as good as diamond
- Bismuth Chunk: Used in crafting Bismuth Tools, and armor. 2 are dropped from the ore
- Copper Ore: Spawns below level 128
- Tin Ore: Spawns below level 128
- Copper Ingot: Obtained by smelting copper ore
- Tin Ingot: Obtained by smelting tin ore
- Bronze Ingot: used in crafting Bronze tools and armor
- Bronze Block: Decorative Block
- Salt Ore: Spawns below level 70
- Salt: Used as an ingredient in salted foods. Confusion if consumed by itself
- Bronze Tools: Equivalent to iron
- Bronze Armor: As good as chain armor
- Witherite Ore: Found only in the Nether, drops two witherite powder
- Witherite Powder: Drops from Witherite ore, used for crafting witherite ingots, and a fuel
- Witherite Ingot: Used for crafting Witherite Tools and armor
- Witherite Tools: 1200 uses, Slower than Bismuth
- Witherite Armor: Nearly as good as Diamond, very enchantable
- Amethyst Ore: Spawns below level 70
- Ruby Ore: Spawns below level 70
- Sapphire Ore: Spawns below level 70
- Salted Pork: Obtained by combining salt and pork; gives haste effect
- Salted Steak: Obtained by combining salt and steak; gives speed effect
- Salted Chicken: Obtained by combining salt and chicken; gives jump effect
- Salted Baked Potato: Obtained by combining salt and baked potato; gives strength effect
- Amethyst Sword: Deals as much damage as iron; 350 uses
- Ruby Sword: Deals as much damage as iron; 330 uses
- Sapphire Sword: Deals as much damage as diamond; 400 uses
- Emerald Sword: Equivalent to other swords
- Experience Ore: Spawns below level 70; glows faintly; drops bottle’s o’ enchanting
- Achievements: 4 In game currently
- Unique effects on Salted Foods
- Fortune Picks now work with every block in the mod
- Ender Tools: 3000 uses; very enchantable; twice the speed of gold
- Ender Armor: Far more durable than diamond
- Ender Rod: Used instead of sticks for the tools
- Amber Block: Decorative block
- Amber Sword: 380 uses; deals as much damage as iron
- Amber Gem: Drops from trees rarely
- Lapis Tools: 250 uses; uses Blaze Rod in place of sticks
Moar Metals and Minerals Mod Screenshots:
The New Lapis Tools
Shot of armors, with the updated Witherite Armor Texture
A great shot of every item in the mod
Ender Armor Sprites
All the new items in V1.7
The Ender Armor
New Items added in V1.7
This shot shows the blocks, including the Experience Ore and new Ender Ore
Every Item so far.
A new screenshot, with Exp ore on the right!
The new gemstone ores, gems, and blocks in V1.4!
The Bismuth Ore, Block, and Chunk
The Bismuth tool set
The Copper ore and ingot
The Tin ore and ingot
The Bismuth Armor Sprites
The (Fixed) Bronze Armor
The Witherite Ore, Powder, and Ingot
Tin Ore smelting recipe
Copper Ore smelting recipe
The Bronze Ingot crafting recipe (NOTE: It must go in that order! (Copper on top, Tin on bottom!))
Salt Ore, and Salt
The Witherite Tool set
The New Bronze Block! And the Bronze tool set.
The Witherite Ore crafting recipe (If you obtain the ore via silk touch, just smelt it.)
Just showing off the items and ores.
The new Witherite armor.
The Bismuth armor.
An older shot of items
An even older shot!
The very first picture of the mod.
- Download and install Modloader
- Download Moar Metals and Minerals Mod
- Unzip the Moar Metals and Minerals File
- Extract (drag and drop works too) the class files into your Minecraft.jar
- Take the textures and put them in the respective areas in the Minecraft.jar textures file
- Make sure you deleted META_INF
- Open Minecraft and enjoy
- Now no longer Beta!
- Added a new Achievement
- Heavily optimized some code. (May result in slightly higher frame rates)
- Changed Salt Ore being called Salt
- Fixed Bismuth Armor making you invincible
- Some BugFixes
- Fixed Salted Baked Potato Texture not working.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Moar Metals and Minerals Mod , please comment below the article; we will support