Mob Blocker Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Mob Blocker Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Mob Blocker Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Mob Blocker Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Mob Blocker Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
Mob Blocker Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds a mob-blocking block: the Chunk Protector. This block will, for 3 (configurable) days, protect the entire chunk it is placed in from all types of hostile mobs. Upon first entering a world, each player is gifted one of these blocks to use. It’s recommended that they use it to assemble shelter at night while shielded from danger. After the Chunk Protector decays, you’d better have a wall up. Never resort to spending the night in a dirt hole ever again.
Also available is the Area Protector, which can be crafted, but only protects an 11*11*11 area by default. This mod is very configurable, allowing you to change most of the important settings so that you can tweak the mod for your playstyle.
How to use:
- When you first enter the game, you will be gifted a Chunk Protector. This block will immediately teleport invading mobs away from you, so that you can gather resources in the day and build through the night. Even Skeleton arrows and Witch potions are nullified upon entering the border of safety!
- Of course, there’s a catch. Every day, the Chunk Protector will decay a bit. After a few (configurable) days, it will vanish without a trace. Hopefully by then you’ll have built some walls!
- Later, you can craft the Area Protector. This block won’t go away, but instead of an entire chunk, only protects a small area around itself.
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Mob Blocker Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Mob Blocker Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support