Mob Blocks Mod Download Links. Mob Blocks Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Mob Blocks Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Mob Blocks Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Mob Blocks Mod ?
Mob Blocks Mod for Minecraft allows you to craft blocks from your favorite mob and turn them into blocks!’If you are finding something new to add into your Minecraft, the mod is a great choice for you!
What the Blocks can do:
- Stand on the block to get a potion effect
- Right click the block to get a potion effect
- Shift+Right Click the block to spawn the mob. (Note: You Will Lose the Block)
To craft all of these blocks, find mob ore and mine to get mob essence, then surround one of the following items with 8 mob essence!
- Steve: Iron Pickaxe
- Blaze: Blaze Rod
- Cave Spider: Fermented Spider Eye
- Chicken: Feather
- Cow: Beef
- Creeper: Gunpowder
- Ender Dragon: Dragon Egg
- Enderman: Ender Pearl
- Ghast: Ghast Tear
- Iron Golem: Iron Block
- Magma Cube: Magma Cream
- Mooshroom: Red Mushroom
- Pig: Raw Porkchop
- Sheep: Wool
- Skeleton: Arrow
- Slime: Slime Ball
- Snow Golem: Snowball
- Spider: Spider Eye
- Villager: Emerald
- Witch: Cauldron
- Wither: Nether Star
- Wither Skeleton: Stone Sword
- Zombie:Rotten Flesh
- Zombie Pigman:Gold Nugget
- Zombie Villager:Poisonous Potato
- Bunny: String
- Horse: Hay Block
- Ocelot: Milk Bucket
- Silverfish: Stonebrick
- Squid: Ink Sack
- Wolf: Bone
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Mob Blocks Mod , please comment below the article; we will support