MobDrops Mod 1.10.2|1.8.9 Download Links. MobDrops Mod 1.10.2|1.8.9 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing MobDrops Mod 1.10.2|1.8.9 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place MobDrops Mod 1.10.2|1.8.9 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is MobDrops Mod 1.10.2|1.8.9?
MobDrops Mod, like its name, adds extra drops to existing mobs and brand new items such as chicken leg, sausage, shoes, skins etc. This mod helps enhance’minecrafts rather “bland” asortment of Mob Drops
- Creating you own drop!
- New Animals
- Obj Blocks and Mobs
- 1. Cooked Chicken Leg
- 2. Cooked Lambchop
- 3. Witch Robe
- 4. Creeper Skin Chestplate
- 5. Wolf Skin Chestplate
- 6. Wolf Skin Boots
- 7. Goo
- 8. Creeper Skin Boots
- 9. Creeper Skin Helmet
- 10. Wolf Skin Pants
- 11. Creeper Skin Pants
- 12. Creeper Skin
- 13. Zombie Brain
- 14. Squid
- 15. Cooked Ribs
- 16. Raw Ribs
- 17. Sausage
- 18. Fried Eggs
- 19. Cow Horn
- 20. Cooked Carrot
- 21. Sliced Carrot
- 22. Wolf Skin Helmet
- 23. Magma Goo
- 24. Bat Wing
- 25. Pigman Meat
- 26. Calamari
- 27. Zombie Arm
- 28. Spider Leg
- 29. Ham
- 30. Ender Tear
- 31. Raw Lambchop
- 32. Goo Sword
- 33. Creeper Eye
- 34. Bat Ear
- 35. Red Leather (Mooshrome Cows)
- 36. Bat Eye
- 37. Magma Goo Sword
- 38. Wolf Skin
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge 1.10.2
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Credits: JustKilling (Email: [email protected])
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about MobDrops Mod 1.10.2|1.8.9, please comment below the article; we will support