Mobile Base Mod Download Links. Mobile Base Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Mobile Base Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Mobile Base Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Mobile Base Mod ?
Mobile Base Mod for Minecraft will make your Minecraft world more interesting by adding some new features. You will never find your Minecraft world boring anymore!
Mobile Base (MB), is all about allowing you to take apart of your base along with you on your travels around the Minecraft world. It is centred around tents, essentially allowing you to place down a tent which is a 8×8 structure.
Once down you can place blocks down of all sorts, chests, furnaces, beds, hoppers and redstone circuits. The second you break any part of the tent, the tent will fall down and spawn an Item version of the tent, which will save all it’s content, which will be ready for you when you next need it and place it down.
Mobile Base Mod Screenshots:
Mobile Base Mod Recipes:
Blueprint Recipe (Shapeless):
Tent Builder Recipe (Shapeless):
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- Crafting Tents Removed
- Tent saving changed
- Tent breaking changed
- Must break middle pole of tent to save contents of tent, breaking any other block that is part of the tent structure will make the tent fall but without saving it’s contents.
- Custom Tents added
- Uses blueprints to load them in (See video for tutorial)
- Tent Builder
- Own block breaking code, most Null pointer errors caused by placing a other mods block and breaking the tent has been fixed.
Mobile Base Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Mobile Base Mod , please comment below the article; we will support