Modular Flower Pots Mod Download Links. Modular Flower Pots Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Modular Flower Pots Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Modular Flower Pots Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Modular Flower Pots Mod ?
Modular Flower Pots Mod for Minecraft makes your Minecraft more beautiful with a larger flower pot made from hardened clay. Pots start out empty when first placed, but can be filled with a few different substrates (dirt, sand, gravel, etc).
Almost any in-game plant can be put in these flower pots, including double-height plants and crops. Most mod-added plants should also be compatible. Placing pots of the same color and substrate next to each other causes them to join into a continuous planter.
Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
All of the stained clay varieties can be crafted into large flower pots. They use a similar recipe to hardened clay pots. Don’t blame me if they give your house a 70s vibe.
Showing the current valid substrates: Sand, dirt, podzol, gravel, grass, and soul sand. Only plants compatible with the substrate can be planted. Sand supports cactus, gravel supports mushrooms, etc.
Crops will happily grow in pots without need for external water. Bonemeal accelerates their growth like normal.
Apply bonemeal to saplings to get small ornamental trees based on that sapling type. Does not apply to third party saplings.
Carve beautiful insets into your pots on a pottery table. See pattern config to add even more insets.
Large Flower Pot: A large flower pot made of hardened clay. Stained flower pots can be obtained by using stained clay. Alternatively, fire raw pots in a furnace.
Raw Large Flower Pot: A soft and malleable pot made of raw clay. You can’t plant anything in it, but it’s soft enough to carve. Fire it in a furnace. These are cheaper to make on a pottery table.
Carved Raw Flower Pot: A big pot with a beautiful carved inlay, ready for firing. Made from soft clay and a stamp on a pottery table. The stamps can be found in dungeons or traded for with villagers.
Colored Large Flower Pot: A way to get colored flower pots without using pre-stained clay. Also used to color carved hardened clay pots that came from the furnace.
Wood Post: A thinner log. Obtained from small trees or cutting up bigger logs. These will interconnect into structures.
Wood Post Fence: A fence made from wood posts and rope. Acts as a 1.5-height fence.
Wood: Combine wood posts from your grown trees back into full wood logs.
Soil Test Kit: Right-click on any square with a test kit in your hand to record biome temperature and rainfall data to it. Then right-click the used kit on pots to apply the biome attributes to it. Affects the coloring of affected plants, like grass and ferns. Soil test kits are single-use items, but the used version can be applied to unlimited numbers of pots.
Pottery Table: A place to carve pots. Also a cheaper (but more time consuming) way to craft pots.
Modular Flower Pots Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Modular Flower Pots Mod , please comment below the article; we will support