Monster Hunter Frontier Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Monster Hunter Frontier Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Monster Hunter Frontier Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Monster Hunter Frontier Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Monster Hunter Frontier Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
Monster Hunter Frontier Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2‘is inspired from a popular game of Capcom Monster Hunter Frontier. ‘This is a mod that adds a new dimension with some new blocks,items , weapons , ores, armors and most of all mobs that has different variations of attacks and uniqueness. This can be played through Singleplayer and also Multiplayer.
- It is a large gray, dinosaur like monster of medium size. It will run away when it first sees trouble in the games of Monster Hunter. The latest appearance of the monster in the franchise is in Monster Hunter World and can be found in the Ancient Forest. It is usual prey to predators large enough to eat it.
- A minion of the Great Jaggi which is usually the leader of the pack. It is a carnivorous bird wyvern and will usually attack on sight if it goes by MH logic? Jaggi are bipedal raptor like creatures and such with frills and smaller than the Great Jaggi.
- Great Jaggi is a hostile alpha male Bird Wyvern that spawns in tropical biomes. He is a great pack leader, and uses no elements, partially relying on his Jaggi pack to fight enemies. Great Jaggi is a bipedal raptor with powerful legs, big frills showing its alpha status, a head with a particularly thin snout, a feathery mane, and a barbed tail. He is lavender in color, with some crimson and tangerine on its frills and body.
- Tail Whip: Great Jaggi will squat slightly and spin in a 180-degree circle in an attempt to hit any nearby players, possibly knocking them back.
- Run Bite: When Great Jaggi has ran near a player, he will stop in his tracks to snap at him/her.
- Standing Bite: Great Jaggi will step forward and snap at a player.
- Roar: Great Jaggi will trample the ground twice and emit a small roar. Unlike the roars of other monsters, this roar does nothing.
- Barroth is a hostile Brute Wyvern that spawns in deserts. It likes to hide in the rivers and bogs for protection against the heat, and uses no elements, relying on its power and wetness to fight its enemies.
- Barroth is a bipedal Brute Wyvern with powerful legs, a head with a crown-like structure, and a mostly armored body. It is brown in color.
- Rathalos is a hostile male Flying Wyvern that spawns in temperate and subtropical biomes. He is an adept flyer, and uses the Fire element to fight his foes.
- Rathalos is a bipedal wyvern with powerful wings, a spiky carapace, and a black, beak-like protrusion on the tip of his snout. He is red in color, with some black markings.
- Claw Swipes: When about to land while attacking players, Rathalos will attempt to strike a player with his claws before landing. (Currently not in-game)
- Fireball Air Jump: Sometimes, when about to go into the air while attacking players, Rathalos will shoot a fireball, and then jump backwards, into the air.
- Bite: Rathalos will back his head up before snapping at a player to his left/right.
- Fireball: Rathalos will rear up and then bend back down and spread his wings while shooting a fireball.
- Triple Fireball: Rathalos will do a faster fireball attack 3 times.
- Charge: Rathalos will quickly rush at a player.
- Tail Whip: Rathalos will turn to his left/right at a decent speed in an attempt to whack any nearby players with his tail, possibly knocking them back.
- Roar: Rathalos will step forward, rear up, spread his wings, and emit a loud roar, immobilizing any nearby players.
- Nargacuga is a hostile Flying Wyvern that spawns in forested biomes. It is aggressive and stealthy, and uses no elements, relying on its high speed and agility to fight enemies.
- Nargacuga is a quadrupedal wyvern with powerful limbs, a head with cat-like ears and a toothy beak, and a long tail with spikes near its tip. It is black in color, with streaks of red on its eyes.
- Roar: Nargacuga will pull its head back and emit a loud roar, immobilizing any nearby players.
- Double Jump: Nargacuga will exhibit a prowler stance before jumping at a player 2 times.
- Leap Back: Nargacuga will slightly crouch and then jump a few blocks back.
- Tail Smash: Nargacuga will squat down before spinning in the air and smashing its tail on the ground. It will take a bit of time for it to pull its tail out of the ground.
- Tigrex is a hostile Flying Wyvern that spawns mainly in cold biomes, although it is also found in subtropical areas. It is extremely aggressive, and uses no elements, relying on its sheer power to fight enemies.
- Tigrex is a quadrupedal wyvern with powerful limbs, a large head with horn-like ears, and massive jaws. It is yellow in color, with some blue stripes.
- Claw Swipe: Tigrex will raise its left arm and attempt to swipe at a player, possibly knocking him/her back.
- Bite: Tigrex will rear up and snap at a player.
- Tail Whip: Tigrex will slightly curve its tail and then spin around and hit any nearby players, possibly knocking them back.
- Charge: Tigrex will quickly rush at a player.
- Roar: Tigrex will rear up and emit an ear-splitting roar, immobilizing any nearby players and possibly knocking them back if they are standing 5 blocks within its range.
- Leap Back: Tigrex will slightly crouch and then jump a few blocks back. (Currently not in-game)
- Leap Forward: Tigrex will leap a few blocks forward.
- Block Throw: Tigrex will stand up for a while, go back on all fours, and scrape its right arm against the ground, launching 3 blocks at a player.
- Advanced Tail Whip: Tigrex will spin in a 720-degree circle in an attempt to hit any nearby players, possibly knocking them back.
- Deviljho is a hostile Brute Wyvern that spawns in all biomes. It is an aggressive superpredator, and partially uses the Dragon element, otherwise relying on its sheer power to fight enemies.
- Deviljho is a bipedal Brute Wyvern with powerful legs, a head with bone-crunching jaws, and a mostly spiky body. It is green in color, with red muscles near its mouth and red eyebrows.
- Roar: Deviljho will stomp its right foot on the ground, raise its head up in the air, and emit a loud roar, immobilizing any nearby players.
- Bite: Deviljho will step forward and snap at a player in front of it.
- Side Bite: Deviljho will step forward and snap at a player to its right.
- Dragon Breath: Deviljho will rear up, put its head down, and then emit a sweeping stream of draconic energy at any nearby players.
- Block Throw: Deviljho will smash its face in the ground and scrape it against the ground, launching a block at a player.
- Stomp: Deviljho will raise its right leg and smash it on the ground, possibly knocking any nearby players back.
- Tail Smash: Deviljho will slightly curve its tail upwards and then quickly squat down, smashing its tail on the ground possibly knocking any nearby players back. (Currently not in-game)
- Tail Whip: Deviljho will step forward and curve its tail in an attempt to hit any nearby players, possibly knocking them back.
- Player Throw: Deviljho will lower its head before tossing it up, throwing any players into the air.
How to install:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge‘,’WorldEdit’and’Minecraft Animated Library.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type’%appdata%‘and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Mod Download Links:
Monster Hunter Frontier Mod:’https://dl6.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1449996345
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Monster Hunter Frontier Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support