Moray Summer Resource Pack Download Links. Moray Summer Resource Pack can comprise files , and so personalize, textures, sounds, models, and languages.
Texture packs only modify the game’s decoration; resource packs can modify decorations, as well as audio files, animations, etc.
How To Install Moray Summer Resource Pack On Minecraft Windows?
Follow 8 steps below to install Resource Packs.
- Download Moray Summer Resource Pack using the link below.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file
- Copy the .zip file
- Open Minecraft
- In Minecraft, click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed (if not listed then go to the main menu by pressing Esc and repeat step 5) and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”. The game will now reload itself.
Note: for MacOS
- Download Moray Summer Resource Pack of your choice
- This one is similar to the Java Edition. Once you have your files downloaded, click on the Open Resourcepacks Folder in the Resource Packs screen. (Should be at ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks)
- Place the downloaded file in the opened folder. Once the file is there, start up Minecraft and go to Options, then Resource Packs, hover your mouse over the pack so an arrow appears, then click the arrow. Click Done and the game will load the Resource Pack.
- Now select your new resource pack and then select done!
The download links have been updated every 2 days, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Moray Summer Resource Pack Description:
About Moray Summer Resource Pack
Moray Summer Resource Pack is promised to bring Minecrafters new experience with vibrant colors, exotic plants, and friendly looking creepers. It’s the same Moray TP, but with all the flora and fauna of summer.
Moray Summer Resource Pack Preview
Resource Pack Installation:
- Download the resource pack from the link provided below
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks
- Open the resource packs folder and move the downloaded zip file into this folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and enjoy the resource pack.
Download Links for Moray Summer Resource Pack:
For 1.7 and 1.6
For 1.8 and 1.7
Note:We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 2 days so you always get the last version! If you have any questions about Moray Summer Resource Pack, please comment below the article; we will support