More Glowstone Mod Download Links. More Glowstone Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing More Glowstone Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place More Glowstone Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is More Glowstone Mod ?
More Glowstone Mod for Minecraft allows you to craft many colored glowstones and use glowstone dust to do a lot of things.
More Glowstone Mod‘is a mod that adds different types of glowstone, as well as more things to do with glowstone dust. The mods main feature is colored glowstone, which can be easily crafted. This mod adds no world generation, therefore you can add it into existing worlds.
Information, Guide, Screenshots and Recipes:
The first feature that this mod adds is the ability to craft glowstone dust. This is a great feature in the fact that you don’t have to go to the nether to retrieve glowstone. Glowstone Dust can be crafted with 1 redstone in the middle and torches around it.
Glowstone blocks can be made into all types of colors, but they can also be made into two special blocks. These are the Glowstone Brick and the Glowstone Lamp
More Glowstone Mod Screenshots:
The glowstone brick is a block that has the same light value of glowstone, however is much stronger and has more resistance. It also has a slight edit to its texture using the same outline as a Brick block. When you destroy this block it drops itself.
The glowstone lamp is a block that has the same texture as the redstone lamp. It is however inverted an always on. A redstone signal will do nothing to the glowstone lamp. This is for players who like the glowstone lamp texture better and don’t want to provide a redstone signal to keep the original redstone lamp on.
This mod allows you to colour glowstone. Each coloured glowstone is a shapeless recipe and it crafted using 1 regular glowstone and the selected dye. Every die (except white) will work to make a coloured glowstone.
This is an example. You can replace the red dye with your dye of choice.
More Glowstone Mod
Note that when you break coloured glowstone, you get that block back and not glowstone dust.
This mod adds 1 item to the game, Glowstone Fuel. Glowstone Fuel is essential an upgrade of Coal. Anything coal can do, it can do twice as better.
Smelting: 1 Glowstone Fuel smelts 16 Items, while 1 Coal smelts 8
Crafting: Replacing coal with Glowstone Fuel in the crafting table generates double the outcome for its recipes (8 Torches instead of 4, and 6 Fire Charges instead of 3).
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about More Glowstone Mod , please comment below the article; we will support