More Health Enhanced Mod Download Links. More Health Enhanced Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing More Health Enhanced Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place More Health Enhanced Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is More Health Enhanced Mod ?
More Health Enhanced Mod for Minecraft‘will hep you dissolve the problem of death and the lose of the number of your heart. With this mod, you don’t need to worry about the difficulty ‘in refilling the hearts as you’can gain more health (hearts) with heart containers crafted from 4 heart pieces (found in most chests and dropped by bosses!!) and/or gain health through levels (exp). You can completely customize your starting hearts (set it at 3 for Zelda nostalgia!) and max hearts (caps at 30 hearts!). In addition, you can customize the level ramp, which included the levels you earn hearts at. Finally, you can choose to turn the heart items mode and RPG mode on or off.
New HUD Options:
- 1) Disable More Health’s custom HUD in case you are using another mod that has it’s own heart HUD.Look in the config file for the option ‘custom HUD’ and disable it! (Set it to false). Be sure to run minecraft at least once with the update so the new options generate.
- 2) Minimal HUD added: When you have more hearts that the 10, the number next to the hearts will increase, signifying you are on the next ‘row’ of hearts. 1= first row, hearts 1-10. 2= second row, hearts 11-20. 3= third row, hearts 21-30.
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- Updated to 1.6.4
- Fixed minimalistic HUD issue
- Increased cap to 50 hearts
More Health Enhanced Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about More Health Enhanced Mod , please comment below the article; we will support