More Materials Mod Download Links. More Materials Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing More Materials Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place More Materials Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is More Materials Mod ?
More Materials Mod for Minecraft includes 5 stones, 9 woods, 5 sands, 4 gravels, 6 dirts, 6 marbles, and 4 lighting types to help you better customize your minecraft builds!
Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
More Materials blocks can be crafted by exploiting the mysterious power of an ancient Minecraftian symbol. ‘When blocks are arranged into this pattern, a strange reaction takes place, transforming the blocks into their more materials equivalent.
For basic transformations, place the base block along the right and bottom sides of the crafting table. ‘If the recipe calls for a catalyst, place it in the top left corner. ‘Otherwise, place another base block in the top left. ‘This will give you that block’s more materials equivalent.
If transforming a block that is essentially four of another block (such as logs), you will need four of the catalyst to transform it directly to its more materials equivalent.
To cycle through aesthetic equivalents, simply place a More Materials block in a crafting table by itself.
To create Marbles, arrange two of the required stone and two of the required gravel in the crafting table, with identical blocks diagonally opposite each other.
To create lit versions of More Materials blocks, craft four of the same material variant around the lighting block from the same theme.
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about More Materials Mod , please comment below the article; we will support