More Metal Mod Download Links. More Metal Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing More Metal Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place More Metal Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is More Metal Mod ?
More Metal Mod for Minecraft . With this mod, you can craft armor and weapons from metal alloys made from various metal ingots. You can also craft tools and armor using two new gemstones. The More Metal mod adds a hole bunch of new metal blocks, ores, alloys, ingots, tools, and armor!
More Metal Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10
- New Ores: There are seven ores included in this mod: bronze, copper, silver, platinum, ruby, amethyst, and carbon. Each of these ores can be melted down to create ingots. Ruby and Amethyst ores will drop a gemstone when mined and these gemstones can then be used to craft armor and tools.
- Blocks: Along with the new ores and ingots come seven new blocks as well. These blocks are crafted in the same fashion as a diamond or gold block; by using nine of the appropriate ingots in a crafting bench,
- Tools and Armor: Tools and armor are crafted using metal alloys and gemstones (Read more about metal alloys in the next paragraph). These tools and armor, with the exception of the swords, are still less valuable than full diamond armor. Many of the tools are more efficient, however none of the tools have more uses than diamond(1,562). There are four new types of tools and four new types of armor: ruby, amethyst, brass alloy, and aluminum alloy. Brass alloy is the weakest of them and ruby is the strongest. The armor requires only ingots or gems to create, however tools will need a combination of alloy ingots and alloy rods or gemstones and carbon rods.
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the More Metal Mod.
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about More Metal Mod , please comment below the article; we will support