More Shearables Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. More Shearables Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing More Shearables Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place More Shearables Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is More Shearables Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
Some people want to start fleecing the animals in order to get the much needed items from them. Honestly, this can be very helpful especially if you choose to be a farmer in Minecraft. The idea here is to try and acquire these items the best way you can and the More Shearables Mod will help you do that.
The idea with this More Shearables Mod for Minecraft is really simple. You just need to use it and you will be able to start fleecing cows, chickens and pigs without any problem. It’s a very distinct and different mod when compared to the others on the market. But what really makes it special is its great attention to detail and incredible approach towards shearing cows, pigs and chicken without a problem. Usually this process will take quite a bit of time but you will get used to it really fast. That’s what really makes it special, the fact that just after a short while you can easily harness its benefits!
Is it a good idea to use this mod? Yes, because shearing animals can be quite funny even if you don’t really get to have a whole lot of benefits from doing that. It’s the unique approach that the game has which makes it so distinct but as a whole you will be more than impressed with the great simplicity of this mod.
The shearing process is simply and it just takes a few simple clicks. It’s a great download either way and one that does provide you with a pretty neat value for your time.
You just have to walk up to the animal and you can start the shearing process. This really is a whole lot of fun and the experience will be extraordinary in the end. Yes, it’s not exactly a must have mod for sure, but the More Shearables Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2’more than makes up for it with the unique approach, ease of use and the great value that it provides. If you enjoy playing this game you will always appreciate the great attention to detail that it provides.
If you want to use the features, you need to get a shaver first. This means you will need to craft that and then the recipe will need to get some shears and 2 gold. When you have that you just craft it and that’s it. The shaver is ready to use and you will have the result in no time. Using this is very easy and fun, you will certainly enjoy the experience and have fun quite a lot. Sure, it will take a little bit to get used to the experience, but the mod’is actually very impressive and well worth your time!
How to use:
To get started, you will need a Shaver, which can be crafted with 2 Gold and some Shears.
Now simply rightclick a chicken/cow/pig with your new Shaver and pull off their skin to get some stuff.
Don’t worry, if animals are naked they will eat grass to regrow their skin and turn back to normal.
You can change all drops in the config file, but the defaults are:
- Chicken ‘ Feather
- Cow ‘ Leather
- Pig ‘ Pig Skin
All 3 animals will drop 1-3 items of their corresponding drops.
You can also disable shaving of certain mobs in the config file.
As written above, this mod also adds in a new material, called Pig Skin. You can get it by shaving Pigs. Pig Skin can be used to craft Leather (2 Pig Skin in a shapeless recipe). You can also use your Pig Skin to make the amazing, noisy Pig Armor.
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
More Shearables Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8.9
For minecraft 1.9
For minecraft 1.9.4
For minecraft 1.10.2
For minecraft 1.11.2
For minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about More Shearables Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support