MoreInfo Mod Download Links. MoreInfo Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing MoreInfo Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place MoreInfo Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is MoreInfo Mod ?
MoreInfo Mod for Minecraft allows you to see all information you need on your screen. The information you want to see is easy configurable. Just press the I key to open the MoreInfo Options menu, here you can turn on or off the information you want to see. It’s also possible to change in which corner the information must be shown.
- Time: Shows the in-game time.
- Day: Shows what day it is in your currently world
- LightLevel: Shows the LightLevel of the current block you’re on.
- Biome: Shows the current biome you’re in.
- FPS: Show your FPS without the use of F3
- Arrow Amount: Shows the total amount of arrows you have in your inventory (Must have bow in hand)
- Item Info: Shows ID, NAME, USES LEFT.
- Coordinates: Shows the coordinates of your current position
- Debuffs: Shows the debuffs effect
- Mob Health: Shows a health bar above each mob, the red heart means that the animal is ready to make a baby.
- Village Info: Shows information of the village you’re in. Villagers, Doors, Size, Reputation.
- Show Ores: Show the position of ore block even through other block (X-Ray)
- Show Spawn Area’s: Shows a panel above a block to indicates if a mob can spawn, green means lightlevel of the block is 8 or higher.
- Show Mob X-Ray: Show mobs through walls, Red = Aggressive, Green = Non Aggressive.
- Key I: Open options menu
- Key J: Show Mob X-Ray
- Key K: Show Ores
- Key L: Show Spawn Areas
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Download and install’CJB API
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about MoreInfo Mod , please comment below the article; we will support