Motion Capture (Mocap) Mod Download Links. Motion Capture (Mocap) Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Motion Capture (Mocap) Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Motion Capture (Mocap) Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Motion Capture (Mocap) Mod ?
Motion Capture (Mocap) Mod for Minecraft allows you to create a whole series of composite characters for use in your own videos without having to splash out on extra accounts or enlist help. This mod is aimed at film-makers who wish to record the motion of their character and replay it back via a scripted entity.
Motion Capture (Mocap) Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- Movement + head rotation
- Item drops (q)
- All Item meta-data (books, enchants, custom names)
- Equip Items / Armor in all slots
- “Block” animation (Sword, etc)
- Shoot arrow (velocity & direction)
- 10fps motion record
then “/mocap-rec stop” to stop recording.
To replay the motion, set up a command block and use the command:
mocap-play <replayname> <player-skin> <entityname>
(“player-skin” is the name of any valid MC character, the mod downloads the players skin from MC.net – case sensitive).
Note: Replays are saved in worldfolder/mocaps/*.mocap
Motion Capture Mod:’http://dl1.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1417169464
Motion Capture Mod:’http://dl1.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1417169495
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Motion Capture (Mocap) Mod , please comment below the article; we will support