Move Plus Mod Download Links. Move Plus Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Move Plus Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Move Plus Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Move Plus Mod?
Move Plus Mod means move movements or move walks in Minecraft. This mod is a good choice for you if you think Minecraft need more movements.’If you are a fan of free running or parkouring this is a mod which you should like.’ Some of you might think why run if you can fly? Well, flying isn’t fun as running and doing tricks in the air. If you wanna run, wanna jump, wanna flip! You want to do that? Try MovePlus!
- Double jump
- Dodge jumping
- Wall jumping (currently no limit on how many you can do while in air)
- Boost Dodging
- Fall damage prevented for the velocities that these jumps add, but you can still hurt yourself if you fall too far
- Near complete configuration, open up %AppData%Roaming.minecraftconfigmod_MovePlus.cfg for tweaking / activating of new features
- Air control: Better movement ingame when at low speeds, subtle addition
- Speed jumping: Momentum boost if you jump immediately after landing
- Dodge toggle key, default ‘Z’ (configurable)
- Auto navigation to set waypoints (default off)
- Persistant running: hitting objects doesnt stop sprint
- Auto jump when against a block (default off)
Move Plus Mod’Installation:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Download and install CoroUtil.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’Move Plus Mod’into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Older versions require ModLoader and audiomod (Minecraft 1.5.2 or older)
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Move Plus Mod, please comment below the article; we will support