Mowzie’s Mobs Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Mowzie’s Mobs Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Mowzie’s Mobs Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Mowzie’s Mobs Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Mowzie’s Mobs Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
If you want to increase your combat experience in Minecraft, you can try finding some mods which bring new mobs, monsters or creatures to the game. And Mowzie’s Mobs Mod is a perfect suggestion for you. It adds a variety of fictional creatures to Minecraft, priding itself in unique AI, environmental and atmospherical appropriateness, and standard-setting animations. Currently, the mod adds four new enemies to Minecraft to make your game significantly more difficult.
If you happen to be exploring a jungle, you may come across Foliaaths, jungle-lurking plant monsters want nothing more than to eat anything that moves. They can attack from a far distance, so the best way to fight with them is taking advantage of bow and arrows, or you can fire all forest where they live.
The Ferrous Wroughtnauts are heavily armored knights lost underground ages ago. They slay those who approach their chambers. Attacks them from the front will do no damage and you will have to find a weak spot in order to defeat them. Upon defeat, the Wroughtnaut will drop its helm and its axe for the victor.
Be careful when you come across the savanna because you may face the Barakoa tribesmen that travel in small hunting packs. They can surround their prey quickly and put up a good chase. When defeated, the Barakoa will sometimes drop their masks as items that the player can wear. Each mask bestows a different small buff.
The last one is Barako, the chief of the Barakoa tribe, residing in a stationary seat upon a throne in Barakoa villages. Unequipped travelers should keep their distance from his villages, lest they be smitten by his heliomancy. Those strong enough to face and defeat him, however, are rewarded with his mask: the Sol Visage. This mask allows its wearers to breathe life into masks to create Barakoa followers.
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Download and install AnimationAPI.
- Download and install LLibrary
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Mowzie’s Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Mowzie’s Mobs Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support