MrMeep_x3’s Shaders Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. MrMeep_x3’s Shaders Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing MrMeep_x3’s Shaders Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place MrMeep_x3’s Shaders Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is MrMeep_x3’s Shaders Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
The Answer to Your Visual Needs
It is pretty common knowledge that shader mods typically improve the lighting and shadows and just the overall appearance of Minecraft. However, most shader mods just stop there and don’t do much else to actually help the look of the game to be better, they just change one or two things and call it good. While this might be okay for the super casual gamer who gets on maybe once every few months, for those of us who play way too much for our own good, we want a mod that does more than that. Well, we’ve found the MrMeep_x3’s Shaders Mod that does a lot more than just change the lighting of Minecraft.
While it does brighten the game up and make it easier to look at, changes the colors that actually make up the lights, and add in more realistic lighting, shadows, and other features, this mod is more than that. To put it plainly, it has a lot more to it than what’s on the surface. Unlike other shaders, it actually still looks good with traditional Minecraft instead of taking things way too far and making it look like a child scribbled color all over the game.
MrMeep_x3’s Shaders Mod 1.11.2 also works well with quite a few resource packs, so you won’t be limited to just one or two. You have the freedom to customize things how you want them to be, instead of having a shader have the final say about everything. As the player, this mod puts the controller back in your hands. This alone makes it unique among shader packs.
With this mod, you’ll gain a lot more colors to the actual shading of Minecraft. With yellows, oranges, reds, and other new colors, you’ll see a depth you’ve never seen before. Be careful though, because with these new colors and effects, if you install the MrMeep_x3’s Shaders Mod for Minecraft incorrectly, it can cause some glitching. It’s pretty easy not to screw up though, because you can easily find the directions to install it online. Also, it is a shader pack and not really a standalone mod. This means you should have the GLSL shader mod already to be able to run it well. Other than that, you shouldn’t really face many problems if your computer can normally run Minecraft without a problem. It is a really good mod though; you’ll appreciate the new layers added to a game you’ve loved for a while.
How to install:
- Download and install GLSL Shaders
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Optifine HD
- Download MrMeep_x3’s Shaders
- The .zip file that you download is in proper shaderpack format. Simply copy the .zip file to your .minecraft/shaderpacks folder.
- Select the shaderpack you installed from the Options > Shaders menu in Minecraft.
For All Minecraft Versions:
MrMeep_x3’s Shaders Ultra
MrMeep_x3’s Shaders Ultra Plus
MrMeep_x3’s Shaders Ultra DoF’
MrMeep_x3’s Shaders Ultra Motionblur
MrMeep_x3’s Shaders Medium
MrMeep_x3’s Shaders Lite
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about MrMeep_x3’s Shaders Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support