Much More Spiders Mod 1.7.10 Download Links. Much More Spiders Mod 1.7.10 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Much More Spiders Mod 1.7.10 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Much More Spiders Mod 1.7.10 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Much More Spiders Mod 1.7.10?
Much More Spiders Mod adds over 16 new spiders into Minecraft.
- Forest Spider – 40hp (Traps enemies in web, poisons and gives slowness) Spawns only in forest type biome
- Jungle Spider ‘- 60hp (Traps enemies in web,poisons and gives nausea) Spawns only in jungle
- Desert Spider – 80hp (attacks enemies with sand, to try to suffocate them and gives nausea) Spawns only in desert
- Nether Spider – 100hp (Spawns fire,to burn enemies, is fire resistant) Spawns only in nether
- Hell Spider – 110hp (Spawns lava, to try to kill enemies, is fire resistant)’Spawns only in nether
- Quartz Spider – 125hp (Sets enemies on fire, and charges directly at them , and deals double damage is fire resistant)’Spawns only in nether
- WindSpider – 180hp(Gives slowness effect , launches enemies into the air , has a chance to deals random damage 1-30,charges at enemies) – Spawns in Extreme Hills, can kills every spider easy except for mist spider
- Wither Spider – 140hp (Withers enemies,is immune to fire and wither)’Spawns only in nether
- Cactus Spider – 160hp (deals 8damage + cactus damage, when he attacks he attacks you with cactus spikes and gives nausea) Spawns only in desert (smaller then silverfish!!!)
- Water Spider – 160hp(give slowness effect on enemies, if set on fire ,spawns water to protect him)’Spawns only in beach
- Ice Spider – 175hp(Make’s enemies freeze and charges at them)’Spawns only in ice biomes
- Dragon Spider – 250hp(hi’s special abillity to shoot fire from hi’s breath) Spawns only in nether
- Witch Spider – 250hp(basiclly its like a witch but more dangerous than even 100witches) Spawns only in’swamp
- Mist Spider – 600hp(has all previos spider abillities) spawns only in swamp – currently the most strongest spider! has longer attack range
- Thunder Spider – 230hp (while its day or thundering gets power and regen buffs, sets enemies on fire)’Spawns only in plains
- Mecha Spider – 250hp (Long ranged spider, shoots arrows, fireballs and snowballs to confuse it’s enemies, deals 5 damage with arrow)
- Iron Spider – 280hp (is slow, but hits like a truck, basiclly is like iron golem, launches enemies into the air, if falls in lava,activates fire resistance, if is in water, activates water breathing)’Spawns only in plains
- House Spider – 50hp(basiclly is variation of forest spider , attacks enemies with webs) spawns in plains, right click with the sadle to ride it!!!
- Ridable Iron Spider – 280hp(Same abillities as Iron Spider) when you ride it, just charge right into the enemy and he will attack it with normal iron spiders attack
- Ridable Quartz Spider – 145hp(Same abillities as Quartz Spider ) when you ride it, just charge right into the enemy and he will attack ‘+ set it on fire
- Nether Spiders Tear – new nether spiders drop!
- Water Spiders Tear – new water spiders drop!
- Spider Fur – new all spiders drop
- Nether Wand – yet uncraftable – on right click shoots fireballs
- Water Wand – yet uncraftable – on right click shoots water ball, when it hits something it spawns water
- Ice Wand – yet uncraftable – on right click shoots frost ball , when it hits something it spawns ice
- Forest Wand – yet uncraftable – on right click shoots web ball, when it hits something it spawns web
- Hell Wand – yet uncraftable – on right click shoots lava ball, when it hits something it spawns lava
- Wither Wand – yet uncraftable – on right click shoots wither skulls + wither sound!
- Thunder Wand – yet uncraftable – on right click shoots thunder ball , when it hits someting it spawns lightning
- Iron Wand – yet uncraftable – on right click shoots iron ball, when it hits something it spawns iron golem!
- Torch Wand – craftable – on right click shoots light ball, when it hits something it spawns torch!
- Mist Wand – yet uncraftable – on right click shoots mist ball, if it hits something shoots lightning but if it hits an entity gives all bad effects like mist spider
Much More Spiders Mod Installation:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’Much More Spiders Mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Much More Spiders Mod 1.7.10, please comment below the article; we will support