My People Mod Download Links. My People Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing My People Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place My People Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is My People Mod ?
My People Mod for Minecraft. It is great if you can create your own people and see them grow in Minecraft vanilla. My People Mod will allow you to do that.
With My People Mod, you can create human clones, give them names, watch them grow, and have them fight along side you.
Using a complicated process(which involves separating blood, and extracting the genomic DNA and injecting it into the embryo of an egg and then introducing an electrical charge to begin the growth process), You can have your own people in no time!
Don’t you just hate it that you can’t craft a monster spawner egg? Well now you can! Just attack a mob with a needle, to obtain some of their blood, and then separate the blood, extract the genomic DNA and inject it into an egg(with bonemeal for quicker growth). Now you can spawn any mob you want!
When you name a clone, they will take on that persons skin name from Minecraft’s online database. So any registered user’s skin will be valid, and allowed on your clone.
My People Mod Screenshot:
First you must craft a needle:
Then, to make a human clone, right click, and extract some blood. Be warned though. It does do you damage and you are sick for a minute!
Or to clone an animal/mob attack them with it(You cannot clone Snowmen or Ender Dragons
Then craft a test tube:
And add the
blood covered knife needle to the test tube
Then, craft a centrifuge:
And place in it up to four test tubes. Then power it with fuel (to spin completely it uses up
8 4 coal)
Then grab your now Separated Blood Sample and add it to the needle to fill the needle with the genomic DNA.
Then inject the needle into an egg with some bonemeal(to make it grow quicker).
Then, if you made a human egg, keep on going, otherwise, well done, you have just made a mob spawner egg! Yay!
If you made a human egg, place it on the ground.
Now, introduce an electrical(redstone) current into the egg to start the growing process.(When cloning I.R.L., they actually introduce an electical pulse into the sample to begin the growth)
Now after about 2 days of minecraft, the egg should hatch, and a mini clone will pop out! Hip hip hooray!
Also, if you wish to know where your clones are, you can craft a Clone Tracker like so:
Then right click to bring up a GUI showing all of your clones:
Then choose a clone you want your Clone Tracker to point to, and click done:
Your Clone Tracker will now point towards the specified clone.
(The Clone Tracker will automatically point towards your spawn point if you do not have a clone set (In the nether and End, the Tracker will not work))
Most of the Clone’s GUI is self explanatory, but some of the confusing ones are:
- Curious: Make them look around randomly. If you want solemn guards, keep this off…
- Break Extra Blocks: This wasn’t going to be an option, until a clone broke my bed to get to a log next to it… All this does, is tells the clone if they are allowed to break extra blocks, so they can get to the ones which they want. Use this if they are mining with you, or just choping down trees in a forest
Teams don’t work perfectly at the moment. Traitors will attack you, but coloured teams don’t attack eachother. Now, go fight some monsters!
My People Mod Installation:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download My People Mod
- Put My People Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it. If one does not exist, create one
- Added a “copy” feature for when in creative mode
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about My People Mod , please comment below the article; we will support