MyFit Mod Download Links. MyFit Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing MyFit Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place MyFit Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is MyFit Mod ?
MyFit Mod for Minecraft’is a great mod which’allows Minecraft players to enhance their performance through statistics. Experience the mod right now!
The more times you do something, the better you get at it, giving you better buffs. However, the only way to receive these benefits is to craft and wear the MyFit. Once you have the MyFit on, it will start tracking your stats. The more you walk/sprint. the more speed you will get. All effects given by the MyFit are permanent unless you take it off. Jumps give you jump boost, more mob/player kills give you strength, the more damage you take the more resistance you get, and finally, the longer you are on your Minecraft world, the more haste you get.
MyFit Mod Recipes:
If the stats are not loading when you hover over the item (e.g. when you take it out of a creative menu or shift-click from the crafting table), just right click and it should re-load all the data.
- 3000m = 1 speed level
- 400 jumps = 1 jump boost level
- 200 mob kills = 1 strength level
- 500 half-hearts of damage taken = 1 resistance level
- 3 hours online = 1 haste level
MyFit Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about MyFit Mod , please comment below the article; we will support