NatureCraft Mod Download Links. NatureCraft Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing NatureCraft Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place NatureCraft Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is NatureCraft Mod ?
NatureCraft Mod for Minecraft adds 4 main blocks to the game, including the grinder, the squisher, the tanner and lan bench. Using these blocks, you can’create many of the drops synthetically
1) The Grinder: The grinder is a block which does what it says on the tin. it grinds stuff. what it can grind are:
- Logs –> Wood Dust
- Planks –> Wood Dust
- Sugar Cane –> Sugar
- Hemp –> Hemp Fibre
- Fossil –> Bonemeal
- Bone –> Bonemeal
- Blazing Ore –> Blaze Powder
2) The Squisher: Again, does what it says on the tin.
- Fossil –> Oil Drop
- Pulp –> Paper
3) The Tanner: Turns dyed fabric hide into leather
- Dyed Fabric Hide –> Leather
4) Lab Bench: The block that makes all the special mob drops.
- Strange Ingot + Glowstone Dust –> Ender Pearl
- Diamond + Bottle of Acrylic –> Ghast Tear
- Raw Food + Brown Mushroom –> Rotten Flesh
- Rotten Flesh + Eye of Ender –> Spider Eye
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Delete META-INF file
- Download NatureCraft Mod
- Put NatureCraft Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about NatureCraft Mod , please comment below the article; we will support