Necromancy Mod 1.7.10 Download Links. Necromancy Mod 1.7.10 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Necromancy Mod 1.7.10 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Necromancy Mod 1.7.10 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Necromancy Mod 1.7.10?
Necromancy Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 brings a lot of interesting things to Minecraft for you to explore! You will never find your Minecraft world boring anymore! Install the mod now and enjoy!
Necromancy Mod’allows you to play god. You take bodyparts from slain foes, stitch them together as you see fit, and reanimate the horrifying resulting.
What this mod adds:
- 4 new Blocks such as the Surgical/Summoning Altar or the Sewing Machine
- 9 new Items, 2 of which are weapons and 1 helmet, also a Brain on a Stick
- a secret and terrifying ranged weapon
- 2 new hostile Mobs spawning along with Zombies and Skeletons
- collect the Lifeblood and the Souls of your Enemies
- craft and animate your own Minions from 16 different Creature’s parts and subsequent stats
- over 1000 combinations possible unless Math
- custom Village spawns with Necromantic Traders
- Blood chalices spawn in the Nether
- 4 Necromantic Achievements
- API for new Necromantic Entities to be introduced
First, you will need some bone needles to extract blood with. Craft them from bonemeal.
Craft some minecraft glass bottles to hold the blood in, and go stick some needles in living things. That will yield you Bottles of Blood.
Next, craft the children’s favourite, the unholy Necronomicon. It takes leather, blood, a book, ink, a feather, and Nether Warts.
Place 2 cobblestone and one Block of planks in a row, those will be your surgical slate/altar.
Use the Necronomicon you just crafted on the Planks. The 3 Blocks will transform into an Altar.
Now it is time to collect ourselves some raw materials to work with. But of course, the right tool for the job is needed first. Craft a Scythe using Obsidian, an iron hoe, a stick and some blood.
Go and relieve some pitiful creatures of their lives using this. Make sure you have glass bottles in your inventory, to collect their sweet souls in.
You might also have noticed Mobs dropping bodyparts on death. Collect these, they will be needed in a moment. First, craft yourself a sewing machine from iron, string and a bone needle.
Place it somewhere and the grand work can begin. Necromantic Skin is the basis for most recipes, so start off with that. Just throw some leather into the sewing machine and work on it with bone needles and string.
Now, it is finally time to start assembling the minion of your fevered dreams.
Here are the body part templates, using Skin and Organs:
Note the empty slots inside those templates. That’s where the creature-specific parts go into.
Typically those match the creature’s drops. If for example you want Zombie legs, put in 2 rotten flesh in the slots below the muscle. If you want a sheep head, put some wool next to the brain in the recipe.
Assemble your new Minion on the Altar you built earlier. Put the jars of blood and souls in the slots meant for them. If everything is in place, close the Altar GUI, crouch down in obeisance to the dark gods, and use the Altar Block. If you did everything correctly, your Minion will rise. If you messed up, you might get a nice Lightning Bolt in the face for your troubles.
The combat stats of your Minion depend on the quality of the parts used. Mobs are stronger than animals. Ender parts are stronger than Zombies.
Minions behave like pet wolves. They will follow you around (you can tell them to wait), attack with you, and defend you when needed. You can also saddle them like a horse and use a Brain on a Stick to ride them around… use a fishing rod and a Brain.
The mod also adds Nightcrawlers and Isaac to randomly spawning Mobs. Isaac is a tough opponent with multiple stages. However he drops the extremely powerful Isaac’s Head helmet on final death.
While wearing Isaac’s Head, you can use the buttons defined in your controls (default ‘f’, ‘g’) to fire tears and blood tears. Tears drain hunger. Blood tears drain health. You can also mount Isaac’s Head on a Minion. The Minion obtains tears as ranged weapon.
One last thing. If you’re the exploring kind, you might prefer to go to the nether to get your blood. Nether Chalice’s spawn randomly in the lava lakes.
They hold a ton of blood, but it can be dangerous to reach them. The blood can be picked up with buckets. You can transform Blood buckets to and from Jars of Blood like so:
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Necromancy Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Necromancy Mod 1.7.10, please comment below the article; we will support