Niftycraft Mod Download Links. Niftycraft Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Niftycraft Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Niftycraft Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Niftycraft Mod ?
Niftycraft Mod for Minecraft will definitely make your Minecraft world more diversified with 6 new blocks, 7 Achievements, an XP orb , a method to make creepers burn in sunlight, a new GUI window, and Cobblestone Armor.
Niftycraft Mod Features:
- Firestarter Block
- Xperius Ore
- Dragonbone Ore
- Basic Housebuilder Block
- Advanced Housebuilder Block
- Portable House Blocks(variety in size and interior)
- Wooden Buckets
- Small Frame Part
- Big Frame Part
- Poor Interior Part
- Good Interior Part
- Dragonbone Pickaxe
- Dragonbone Axe
- Dragonbone Sword
- Dragonbone Shovel
- Dragonbone Hoe
- Wooden Armor
- Stone Armor
- Water Storage Block
- Lava Storage Block
- Solar Panel
- Lunar Panel
- Rain Detector
- Hay Stack Block
Fire Starter Block:
When powered, it creates a block of fire above it
Portable House Types:
To create a portable house, you need to base items.
You need a frame part, and an interior part.
The following combinations is showed below:
Small Portable House w/ Poor Interior:
A small house frame part + poor interior part = small house with poor interior
When placed, it creates a small house with poor interior
Small Portable House w/ Good Interior:
A small house frame part + good interior part = small house with good interior
When placed, it creates a small house with good interior
Big Portable House w/ Poor Interior:
Big frame part + poor interior part = big house with poor interior
When placed, it creates a big house with poor interior
Big Portable House w/ Good Interior
Big frame part + good interior part = big house with good interior
When placed, it creates a big house with good interior
Basic Housebuilder block:
Used as a part of the small house frame part
Advanced Housebuilder block:
Used as a part of the big house frame part
Can pick up water, but not lava or milk
Small Frame Part:
Big Frame Part:
Poor Interior Part
Good Interior Part
Drops from xperius ore,and can be used to make a bottle o’ enchanting
VERY bad armor, which is crafted with any type of wooden planks
Fair Armor, which is crafted with smooth stone
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download Niftycraft Mod
- Put Niftycraft Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one.
- Re-wrote the whole mod
- Added 1.6.2 compatibility
- Forge Compatibility
- Added better “customization” options for the portable house
- Added a Dragonbone Toolset
- Fixed some bugs with the firestarter block
Credits: Rolf even
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Niftycraft Mod , please comment below the article; we will support