Download Nivenska Nights Saga Map for Minecraft. The best Minecraft maps, All these Minecraft maps are totally free to play and download in the hyperlinks below. You are bound to discover something you’re able to dive right into and have a fantastic time on.That can be a favorite Minecraft maps, well known through the Minecraft community.
Thanks to the huge number of user-created Minecraft maps out there it is almost impossible to find the finest creations around.
How To Install and Download Nivenska Nights Saga Map On Minecraft Windows?
Follow 6 steps below to install map for Minecraft.
- Download Nivenska Nights Saga Map using the link below.
- Extract it
- Find the .minecraft folder, By default, the save folder is in the following location:
Mac OS /Users/[yourusername]/Library/Application Support/Minecraft/saves/
- Look for the saves folder, If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Copy all the extracted content into that folder
- Open up Minecraft and it will be in your selection of saved worlds
Go ahead and extract the contents of the map pack you downloaded into the save folder. Note the name of the world. The name of the folder the world extracts to is the name that will appear in the Minecraft world menu.
The download links have been updated every 1 days, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you. Awesome!
Nivenska Nights Saga Map for Minecraft. Explore the land and help the citizens whilst you journey on the quest to rid the world once and for all of its true evils. Nivenska Nights Saga – A world overrun by evil and only the true Hero can save it.
Main Story 1 (Save Nivenska): The town has just requested the presence of the hero(es) as their protector Aethaennyn has passed away and the undead begin to rise once again. The hero(es) has to search for the Beacon of Amrath at the Alter of Afterlife and stop the dead from walking the Earth.
Main Story 2 (Ritualistic End): The town has been plagued before by the Wither King. The reaper once defeated him with magic but some of his remains were scattered and he was not truly defeated. It is up to the Hero(es) to solve the riddle of the Wither Skull and defeat the Wither King once and for all.
Main Story 3 (Dragon Dawn): – First travel to the depths of hell to discover an ancient temple where evil worshiped the rulers of the sky. Then your journey takes you to Dragon Isle where you have to slay the very beasts only heard of in old tales. *Must Complete Sacred Key To Start*
Main Story 4 (Boria Dimelia): – Unearth more into the dark story of Nivenska once the beacon of Amrath has been lit and plunge into a world of darkness
Main Story 5 (Darkest Depths): Coming Soon In Version 5.0
Side Quests: There are numerous side quests that will be added as the main story line develops, some simple collection quests, other not so simple unlocks and extended quests. Below is the current list of side quests.
‘[Book/Quest Name] – Quest Info’ Note some side quests are now command block activated throughout gameplay
- [Ashes To Riches] – Collect all 260 Diamonds hidden across the town/outskirts
- [Reaper’s Tale] – Find the 3 keys to access the vault and unlock special weaponry/armor
- [Captains Log] – Collect all 12 music discs hidden across the town/outskirts
- *[Sacred Key] – Locate 4 dragon eggs, take them to the hidden shrine and unlock special items
- [Green Gold] – Collect all 128 Emeralds hidden across the town/outskirts
- [Heavens Glow] – Locate Heavens Glow Sword
- [Ancient Book] – Collect 64 Nether Stars hidden across Nivenska town/outskirts and Reivagnir (Nether)
- [Tax Collection] – Collect and Pay in 600 Gold Pieces from the citizens of Nivenska and Trelori Isle’s
- [Farm Hand] – Help farmer Duncan vanquish the wild wolf population
- [Hostages] – Free captives from the powerful goblins
- [Aerothorn] – Locate the Elven Kings powerful bow Aerothorn
- *[Restricted Access] – Either pay the corrupt librarian 100 Gold Pieces or defeat the ghost in the burned down house to gain the kings note
- *[Divine Gift] Offer a sacrifice to Myerdra to recieve his gifts
- This adventure map was designed for multiplayer mode but can be played single player
- Exciting storyline (10 Hours+ Gameplay)
- Spectacular scenery and buildings
- Vast landscape, endless exploration
- Ultimate free-roam experience
- Constantly evolving / being updated
- Customized in-game items for added fun
- Both overworld and nether to explore
- For Minecraft 1.7.2+
- Custom resource pack
- Recommended 2 to 4 Players
- Recommended NORMAL mode for best experience
- Recommended Mods: Rei’s Minimap
Resource Pack: Include download file
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the saves folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map
Map Download Links:
Walkthrough: Download Link Here
Note:We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 2 days so you always get the last version! If you have any questions about Download Nivenska Nights Saga Map , please comment below the article; we will support