Nuclear Craft Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Nuclear Craft Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Nuclear Craft Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Nuclear Craft Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Nuclear Craft Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
Nuclearcraft Mod will bring to you a whole new world which you have never seen in Minecraft, the world of nuclear physics. If you wish to have some nuclear impact or try to create a nuclear bomb, Nuclearcraft Mod is a great choice for you. It adds into Minecraft a lot of new features and items that are related to machinery and nuclear power for players to explore.
NuclearCraft Mod is modern physics Forge mod for Minecraft. It is made by TLJGames and aims to bring realistic nuclear, quantum, and particle physics to Minecraft. There are tons of spectacular features and items that the mod brings to the game, including large and complex Multiblock Fission Reactors, Epic Multiblock Fusion reactors, huge and late-game Multiblock Particle Accelerators, along with a series of other unique electric machines and generators.
The mod implements an in-depth nuclear fuel system featuring 40 different fuel types, and a complex fusion system of 7 fuels and 28 fuel combinations. Therefore, you can make whatever you want to happen in your world when you have this mod, as long as it is lined in with the principles of modern physics.
Furthermore, the mod has Redstone Flux and full NEI compatibility. It also adds more ores, materials, additional weapons, tools and armors. Let get this mod today and feel the experience!
Uranium Ore (Can be mined for)
Nuclear Reactor Core
Reactor Core Case
Nuclear Reactor (Provides power)
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge 1.12.2 API
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Nuclear Craft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Nuclear Craft Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support