Obsidian Boat Mod Download Links. Obsidian Boat Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Obsidian Boat Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Obsidian Boat Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Obsidian Boat Mod ?
Obsidian Boat Mod for Minecraft adds obsidian boats to’make your Minecraft world more interesting. You will never find your Minecraft world boring anymore!
Obsidian Boat is a mod that adds obsidian boats to the game. They are fireproof and provide you with immunity to fire while you are in them and for a brief time after you leave them. They are not destroyed on collisions with anything so feel free to run them aground to make dismounting easier.
There is an option to change the recipe to a more expensive one requiring a diamond in the bottom center spot in the config file if you so wish.
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- Version 1.3
- Ported to Minecraft 1.7.2
- Version 1.2
- If the obsidian boat is destroyed by a player it is added directly to their inventory if there is room. If there is none it is dropped as normal.
- Version 1.1
- Added Config file
- Added ability to enable a more expensive recipe including a diamond in the config file
- Changed the water splash when moving quickly in lava to a flame
- Moved the player up higher to stop the being lit on fire problem
- Version 1
- Added the Obsidian Boat
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Obsidian Boat Mod , please comment below the article; we will support