OceanCraft Mod 1.10.2|1.8.9 (Ocean Life and Biomes) Download Links. OceanCraft Mod 1.10.2|1.8.9 (Ocean Life and Biomes) makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing OceanCraft Mod 1.10.2|1.8.9 (Ocean Life and Biomes) step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place OceanCraft Mod 1.10.2|1.8.9 (Ocean Life and Biomes) file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is OceanCraft Mod 1.10.2|1.8.9 (Ocean Life and Biomes)?
OceanCraft Mod seems to be an interesting mod by adding life in the oceans and make the ocean biomes much better in you Minecraft world. Download this mod and you will enjoy 10 brand’new mobs for the ocean and around.
The oceans might have never been the strong suit and power point in Minecraft, but the OceanCraft Mod 1.10.2 wants to remove all the hassle and problems, instead it wants to offer a fresh and new perspective towards the entire experience. What the Ocean Craft does is that it helps you get a very good experience and at the same time it offers an ocean world that is great looking, refined and with a great potential to begin with.
This mod’is definitely interesting for those that found the ocean life and look stale. Until this point, there wasn’t a specific great thing about the oceans in Minecraft and honestly that is really unfortunate.
Thankfully, all of that changes with the OceanCraft Mod Minecraft because this does deliver a great insight into the ocean life, with the mod offering a wide range of animals to begin with. From fish to turtles and so on, there are quite a lot of animals that you can check out here and all of them look simply stunning. Some of the animals can be found deep underwater and that can be both scary and exciting at the same time, that’s for sure. Of course, the cool thing about the mod is that it always manages to impress and it does bring in front a true set of great experiences. The variety of this mod and the great look that it has does allow you to boost your experience and take it to new heights.
If you do go underwater you won’t be able to stay there long but the mod does offer you a great way to enjoy your time while you are there. The world you can find at that location is visually impressive, the experience of visiting the depths is stunning and as a whole there’s just a ton of cool value here. It’s maybe the most interesting and fun way to discover the depths of the ocean. For someone that loves the ocean, the mod’is definitely a no brainer, but aside from animals it also adds plants as well so even those that want more plants in the game will be happy.
You will find the mod’as being a great mix of visuals and a stellar way to boost the way the ocean looks and feels. It’s a tad different than the original and in a very good way for sure.
Cannibals spawns in pillar huts at the beach
Seagulls spawns in almost every cold/normal biome
Crabs spawns at the beach
Kingcrabs spawns at the beach and stonebeach
Fish spawns in ocean rivers and deep ocean
Mantarays spawns in ocean rivers and deep ocean
Orca’s spawns in ocean deep ocean and frozen ocean
Seaturtles spawns in ocean and deep ocean
Sharks spawns in ocean and deep ocean
Whales spawns in ocean and deep ocean
Anglerfish spawns in deep ocean at the bottom
Items & Armor
a tropical hut from the cannibals spawns in beach
this is the inside of the hut, a spawner with a chest
these colorfull shells spawns in beach biome
quicksand spawns on beach too! Remember: Don’t walk on it!
Crafting & Melting Recipes
How to install?
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For minecraft 1.5.2
For minecraft 1.6.2
For minecraft 1.6.4
For minecraft 1.7.2
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.8.9
For minecraft 1.10.2: coming soon
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about OceanCraft Mod 1.10.2|1.8.9 (Ocean Life and Biomes), please comment below the article; we will support