Download Olympic Stadium Map for Minecraft. The best Minecraft maps, All these Minecraft maps are totally free to play and download in the hyperlinks below. You are bound to discover something you’re able to dive right into and have a fantastic time on.That can be a favorite Minecraft maps, well known through the Minecraft community.
Thanks to the huge number of user-created Minecraft maps out there it is almost impossible to find the finest creations around.
How To Install and Download Olympic Stadium Map On Minecraft Windows?
Follow 6 steps below to install map for Minecraft.
- Download Olympic Stadium Map using the link below.
- Extract it
- Find the .minecraft folder, By default, the save folder is in the following location:
Mac OS /Users/[yourusername]/Library/Application Support/Minecraft/saves/
- Look for the saves folder, If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Copy all the extracted content into that folder
- Open up Minecraft and it will be in your selection of saved worlds
Go ahead and extract the contents of the map pack you downloaded into the save folder. Note the name of the world. The name of the folder the world extracts to is the name that will appear in the Minecraft world menu.
The download links have been updated every 1 days, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you. Awesome!
Olympic Stadium Download Link Here brings you to a olympic stadium with unique design. The design of the stadium is defined by the four arches that span the entire stadium. These are designed to partially carry the load of the second tier seating, and to support the glazing (as there is both an enclosure outside of the seating, and the glass canopy).
The lighting is also another key element in the design. The facade of the outer arch lights up the contours of the stadium, while the inner arches act as the stadium lighting. All of these lights are controlled by redstone from three switches (two for the exterior lights, one for the stadium lights) from the small building opposite the Olympic cauldron.
- Switch for outer arch lights
- Switch for stadium lights
- Daylight kill switches to exterior and stadium lights (automatic)
- Manual kill switch for pulse circuit for outer arch lights (must connect redstone for the circuit to work, two are missing right near the center, as the loop circuit is not necessary to just turn on the lighting for the exterior arch)
- Button for fireworks (connected to 48 dispensers)
- Kill switch for fireworks
Note: Some redstone may not work due to the nature of sharing files, this is unavoidable.
Dimensions: 433 x 221 x 96 (There are some elements beneath ground, so, cauldron height is 92, stadium height is 50)
Resource Pack: High Rossferry City
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the saves folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map
Map Download Links:
Note:We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 2 days so you always get the last version! If you have any questions about Download Olympic Stadium Map , please comment below the article; we will support