OooCraft: Adventure Time Mod Download Links. OooCraft: Adventure Time Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing OooCraft: Adventure Time Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place OooCraft: Adventure Time Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is OooCraft: Adventure Time Mod ?
OooCraft: Adventure Time Mod for Minecraft adds some new features from the famous TV series -The Adventure Time on CN to your Minecraft game.’This mod allows you to play Minecraft as Jake The Dogg & Finn The Human and adds fun items into the game from Adventure Time!
- Demon: Spawns in the Nether. Leaves a trail of fire, so be careful. Drops Demon Blood; an essential crafting item.
- Magic Man: Spawns in Deserts. You’ll hear him before you see him, as he sets off fireworks wherever he goes. Super annoying. Drops Fireworks.
- Darren the Ancient Sleeper: You won’t miss this guy. He’s huge. Make sure you are well equipped before taking this guy on. Spawns in plains and drops the Blade of Grass.
- Gunter: Leaves a trail of snow behind him. Spawns in Snowy Hills, and drops Bottles. Wenk.
- Finn’s Time Paradox: While trying to save Prismo, Finn encounters many clones of himself, from an alternate timeline. In Minecraftia, you can find these clones where the Ender Dragon sleeps. They drop a sword made out of themselves; the Finn Sword.
- The Lich: Spawn him using the Enchiridion. He’ll be ready. Make sure you pack your sweater.
Lemongrab: Spawn him using the Lemon Harp.
- James Baxter: You hear the faint sound of a horse in the distance, calling out its own name over and over again’ It’s James! Not very useful, but entertaining nonetheless.
OooCraft: Adventure Time Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about OooCraft: Adventure Time Mod , please comment below the article; we will support