Ores and Coins Mod Download Links. Ores and Coins Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Ores and Coins Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Ores and Coins Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Ores and Coins Mod ?
Ores and Coins Mod for Minecraft introduces to the game 7 new ores which are available below different hight and 3 types of coin which you can use to buy new things at the “Bank”-block(Diamonds, Ruby, Lapis Lazuli, etc.)
Ores and Coins Mod’adds:
- 1) 7 new ores:
- Copperore: available below height 40
- Rubyore: available below height 9
- Sapphireore: available below height 10
- Amethystore: available below height 17
- Citrineore: available below height 22
- Silverore: available below height 31
- Prehistoric Stone: available below height 38
- 2) Coppercoins, Silvercoins, Goldcoins: With coins you can buy new things at the “Bank”-block(Diamonds, Ruby, Lapis Lazuli, etc.)
- 3) You can craft the corresponding tools, swords, armor and blocks from the different materials.
- 4) You can also craft tools, sword and armor made of emeralds and obsidian.
- 5)’A mob called “Merchant”, which has a similar function as the “Bank”-block. He also drops coins and follows the player if the player hold a goldcoin in his hand!
- 6)’Crafting Recipes for the chain armor
- 7)’A new Creative Tab
Ores and Coins Mod Screenshots:
- Do a right click on the “Merchant” to interact with him!
- If you do a right click on the “Merchant” with a ruby, he will change the ruby into a’sapphire! If you do a right click on the “Merchant” with a sapphire, he will change the sapphire into an emerald!
- And so on!
- Look at the picture to see all of the trade recipes!
- “Merchants” only spawn in plains and forests!
- “Merchants” drop coins!
- The “Merchant” follows the player if the player hold a goldcoin in his hand!
- Look at the picture to see the “Merchant” and his function!
- The skin’of the “Merchant”‘maybe looks similar like a skin from someone else!
New Creative Tab:
- Creative Tab “Ores & Coins Mod”
A book where you can see all Coin-Recipes in game!
You can crush Iron- , Copper- , Silver- , Gold-‘and Electrum Ingots into dust!
You can make new alloys with the dust!
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Ores and Coins Mod zip file
- Put’Ores and Coins Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
Max Uses & Harvest Level:
- 1)Ruby: maxUses 1849, harvest level 3, better than Sapphire
- 2)Sapphire: maxUses 1836, harvest level 3, better than Emerald
- 3)Emerald: maxUses 1828, harvest level 3, better than Diamond
- 4)Diamond: maxUses 1561, harvest level 3, better than Amethyst
- 5)Amethyst: maxUses 776, harvest level 3, better than Obsidian
- 6)Obsidian: maxUses 703, harvest level 3, better than Citrine
- 7)Electrum: maxUses 98, harvest level 3, better than Citrine
- 8)Citrine: maxUses 693, harvest level 2, better than Copper
- 9)Copper: maxUses 310, harvest level 2, better than Iron
- 10)Iron: maxUses 250, harvest level 2, better than Netherbrick
- 11)Netherbrick: maxUses 180, harvest level 2, better than Stone
- 12)Stone: maxUses 131, harvest level 1, better than Wood
- 13)Wood: maxUses 59, harvest level 0, better than Silver
- 14)Silver: maxUses 46, harvest level 0, better than Gold
- 15)Gold: maxUses 32, harvest level 0
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.2!
- Added a new Block called “Metal Crusher”, which allows you to grind metals to dust!
- Added Copper- , Silver- , Gold- , Iron- and Electrum dust!
- Added Electrum ingot, block, tools, sword, armor and dust!
- Added Electrum alloy!
- Changed the texture of the Silver Block!
- Merchant currently’removed!
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Ores and Coins Mod , please comment below the article; we will support