Packing Tape Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Packing Tape Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Packing Tape Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Packing Tape Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Packing Tape Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 ?
One of the most popular games to come out in recent memory is Minecraft. Minecraft took the world by storm and continues to innovate every chance it gets. One of the more reasons it stays so popular is because people can mod the game and make it go beyond what it already does to begin with. One type of mod that many people are finding themselves using is the Packing Tape Mod. It’is exactly what it sounds like, a mod that allows you to turn any block into a portable block in order to move it to where you need to in the game.
This is very convenient and can really add a different level of depth of play to an already expansive game. Of course, it needs to be crafted first but once it is the possibilities are truly endless.
Using the Mod
Using the Packing Tape Mod’1.12.2 is fairly simple as well. You will craft it first using string, paper, and slime balls and then right-click the tape on the block of your choice. Once you do that, you harvest the block you taped in order to carry it around with you and place it where you want. When you are ready to unpack the block, simply right click it again and you are good to go. This is extremely simple and incredibly effective for normal gameplay.
The Purpose of Packing Tape
Minecraft was already a game that let you do virtually anything but there are still some intricacies that got left behind without even realizing it. One of these was the mobility and ease-of-use of taking whatever you wanted with that, and that is what makes the Packing Tape Mod for Minecraft’so essential. It can be used on whatever you want and allows you to break the sense of limitation that you may have felt prior to installing.
The great thing about mods is that they are optional and are not a requirement by any means. This is just a tool of many that allows you to take your gameplay further than you ever thought possible. It is always great to see other people’s reactions to the Packing Tape Mod 1.12.2’but it is ultimately up to the individual user on how he or she uses it.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.12.2
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of Packing Tape Mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Packing Tape Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Packing Tape Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 , please comment below the article; we will support