Paintbrush Mod 1.8.9 – Paint scraper Download Links. Paintbrush Mod 1.8.9 – Paint scraper makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Paintbrush Mod 1.8.9 – Paint scraper step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Paintbrush Mod 1.8.9 – Paint scraper file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Paintbrush Mod 1.8.9 – Paint scraper?
Are you one of the many Minecraft players that have a distinct artistic view? Then you need to check out the Paintbrush Mod for Minecraft. What you can do here is you can paint on blocks. It seems easy enough and honestly it really is. The entire experience of painting on block is very exciting and interesting but at times it can also be very demanding to begin with.
You have 2 items within Paintbrush Mod, which include the paint scraper and the paintbrush. Both of them are very important if you want to create your own art pieces inside the game. You can pick from no less than 12 different colors on the paint brush.
The way you use the paint brush is actually simple, you just need to right click on a block when you have the brush already selected. The size of your brush can be changed, you just have to hold shift and scroll to find the size that suits your needs. You can do a similar thing with the paint scraper which is very important.
Although you can’t find specific recipes at this point, using the Paintbrush Mod’minecraft is still a lot of fun. You can use the entire game world as your canvas if you want and the results can be quite spectacular. With a bit of creativity you can really take your experience to the next level. You will see that mod’is a delight to use especially thanks to its simple controls.
You will need to install the LLibrary because if you don’t the Paintbrush Mod for Minecraft will not be running properly. It doesn’t seem like a major thing to install at first but it can indeed make a whole lot of a difference if you do not have it installed.
The Paintbrush Mod allows you to scrape off the paint if you want, a process that’s as simple as it is refined and interesting. You will take a bit of time to get the right value here but you should try to stay focused. The mod requires some adjustment time but once you get to be creative you will see that it’s a mod well worth installing. People appreciate this mod because it’s a lot of fun and the experience it delivers is all kinds of impressive. It’s nice to see this kind of mod on the market because it does provide some interestingly new features to the table.
You should consider downloading the Paintbrush Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 right now as it’s interesting and fun. Plus, it’s easy to install so it won’t eat up any of your time!
How to install?
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Download and install LLibrary
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8.9
For minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4: updating
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Paintbrush Mod 1.8.9 – Paint scraper, please comment below the article; we will support