Parkour Mod Download Links. Parkour Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Parkour Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Parkour Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Parkour Mod ?
Parkour Mod for Minecraft adds Assassin’s Creed like parkour mechanics into your Minecraft Minecraft. Install the mod now to discover what interesting things are waiting for you!
- Allows you to run up a wall to 3.5 blocks high.
- To perform Wall Run just sprint in the blocks (that have collision).
- Allows you to grab ledges, hang, and move on them. You can also hang’under’blocks if they have free space on one of their sides, and above them.’Experiment with this function)
- To perform Grab’hold’Sneak Key (Shift by default), while beeing next to the’ledge or under the’block (directly under).
- Makes you climb the ledges you are hanging on.
- To climb up hold Climb Up Key (LAlt by default).
- Allows you to drop safely of ledges up to 6 blocks high, and lower’yourself on the ledges you are hanging on.
- To drop of the ledge stand still before it and hold Climb Down Key (X by default). You can hold Sneak Key lust after dropping down to grab the’ledge. To lower yourself on the ledge hold Climb Down Key.
- Allows you to land safely even from 8 blocks high. (Decreases fall distance’by 5 blocks, so from 9 blocks high fall you will get only 1 dammage and so on’)
- To perform roll simply sprint while hitting the ground. (Roll happens when’falling from 4+ blocks high)
- Roll ‘animation’ doesnt work in multiplayer.
Parkour Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the Parkour Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Parkour Mod Download Links:
For minecraft 1.8
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Parkour Mod , please comment below the article; we will support