Particle in a Box Mod 1.7.10 Download Links. Particle in a Box Mod 1.7.10 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Particle in a Box Mod 1.7.10 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Particle in a Box Mod 1.7.10 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Particle in a Box Mod 1.7.10?
Particle in a Box Mod allows you to have new blocks and’shoot out different particles such as Explosion, Heart, Flame .etc.
- Critical Strike
- Enchanted Critical Strike
- Fish Splash
- Enchantment Table
- Angry Villager >:(
- Bubble (My favorite)
- Dripping Water
- Dripping Lava
- Beacon Potion Effect
You can turn off the particles by powering it with redstone! Make sure your particles are not turned off.
This is the default particle box. It does nothing. Combine this box with different items to get tthe different particles.
- TNT -> Explosion
- Poppy -> Heart
- Water Bottle’-> Splash
- Arrow -> Critical Strike
- Wooden Sword -> Enchanted Critical Strike
- Obsidian -> Portal
- Netherrack’-> Lava
- Redstone Dust -> Redstone
- Mushroom -> Mycelium
- Fire Charge -> Smoke
- Torch’-> Flame
- Noteblock -> Note
- Slimeball -> Slime
- Snow -> Snowball
- Emerald -> Emerald/Bonemeal
- Fish (raw or cooked, any type)’-> Fishing
- Book -> Enchantment Table
- Wool (any color) -> Cloud
- Glass -> Void
- Netherwart -> Potion
- Glass Bottle -> Bubble
- Poisonous Potato -> Angry Villager
- Water Bucket -> Dripping Water
- Lava Bucket -> Dripping Lava
- Gunpowder -> Fireworks Spark
- Blaze Rod -> Beacon Effect
- Dirt -> Block
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of Particle in a Box Mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Particle in a Box Mod 1.7.10, please comment below the article; we will support