Passive Enchantments Mod Download Links. Passive Enchantments Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Passive Enchantments Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Passive Enchantments Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Passive Enchantments Mod ?
Passive Enchantments Mod for Minecraft. Although enchanting in Minecraft is useful, it requires you to constantly carry around those items you’ve enchanted. Passive Enchantments Mod seeks to make that less of an issue by providing magical rings for you to pour the magical powers of enchanting into. Enchantments without the management!
There are two main components to this mod. Rings, and alters.
Rings are the object that all enchantments can be applied to. They are comprised of a metal, and a dye. Depending on the metal type, the ring will have a different strength, as the use of these enchantments will eventually break down the rings.
These values may change
Simply surround any dye with 8 ingots of the material of your choice
Getting the ring is only one half the puzzle. You must also infuse it with the enchantment of your choice.
You can craft an alter by combining any 7 of the same type of stone in an I shape. This mod supports almost every block that classifies itself as rock, so you have a wide range of customization.
To infuse a ring with an enchant, place an enchanted book on the alter, then your ring. Finally, light the whole thing on fire! The enchantment will (violently) seep into the ring, destroying the book in the process.
Note: If you can’t place the book on the alter, it means I haven’t implemented that particular enchant.
Once the magic is done, you’ll have an enchanted ring ready to do your bidding. In all cases, the enchantment will passively work as long as it remains in your hotbar (config option to allow it to remain in your inventory in general). Things like offensive enchantments will work regardless of the weapon you have equipped (yes, this means you can use your bare hands), and defensive enchantments will work regardless of armor.
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Passive Enchantments Mod , please comment below the article; we will support