Picture in Picture Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Picture in Picture Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Picture in Picture Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Picture in Picture Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Picture in Picture Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
When you want to play Minecraft in multiplayer, the experience is solid, but wouldn’t it be very interesting to play while also seeing what other players see?
Picture in Picture Mod is a great and interesting addition to the Minecraft experience that allows you to experience what the other people do, all thanks to a great add-on that really spruces up the game experience.
You can really see the world through the eyes of other players, and you can actually sneak up on them without those players actually knowing about it. Such a thing will offer great results in the long run and it all comes down to you to understand how you can use it.
Thankfully, Picture in Picture Mod Minecraft’is not that hard to install at all and the surprises that you can have by installing it make this great mod one you should totally keep an eye on. Moreover, with a great focus on detail, it’makes it a lot easier for you to figure out where each player is and if he plans to attack. If you are a cooperative gameplay player it’s great for cooperation, but at the same time the experience is a lot more interesting in PvP as it will give you an unfair advantage with sneaking being a great option in this particular situation.
You will need to start up the mod as fast as possible then with just a simple command you can add the player name then see what the other player sees. This is a very exciting and truly interesting mod that does spruce up the gameplay quite a bit. It’s a refined experience, one that manages to offer a wide range of stunning details and the entire outcome that you can get from this is really nice. If you enjoy picture in picture ideas for your Minecraft game then this should be a great investment, you can rest assured of that.
It’s exciting to see how much you can get done with it, it all comes down to the entire experience you want to have, but rest assured that this mod’is a great treasure and truly a goldmine for people of all ages.
If you are a fan of great gameplay ideas and interesting mechanics, Picture in Picture Mod is indeed one of the mods that you want to try out right now, so don’t hesitate and check it out right away! It’s a great addition for all players, and a really fun one to boot. Remember to focus on growing your overall experience and taking it to the next level, you will love it for sure!
- Renders other player’s Point of Views in a “Picture-in-Picture” style on the Minecraft screen when no GUI is open.
- Renders can be toggled on and off in-game!
- Allows unlimited renders of different player PoVs in a single line in several positions and orientations (until your computer hangs at 1 FPS even!)
- You can selectively show only one person’s PoV by scrolling your mouse while holding the toggle key while toggling it on (indicated by the white border, hit the toggle key again to disable).
- You can toggle first person/third person states by hitting the middle mouse button on a selected PoV (the white border!). Yeah, you can do a full 360 view of yourself!
- Config options to adjust size, update frequency (to decrease lag), orientation, positions, etc!
- In-game Commands with /pip to quickly add or remove a player PoV (limited, no duplicated player names allowed)
- Potential crash with bspkrs’ Core with rendering player/mob on the main menu. Disabling it in their config file fixes it for now.
- Potential exploitation of this mod (since it’s 100% client-side and allows watching other people without their consent).
- Because of how the mod is purely client-side, the limit of tracking other players is bound to Minecraft’s max tracking distance of other players, so no, this does not work across dimensions or long distances.
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge‘and’iChun Util.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Picture in Picture Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.10.2′
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Picture in Picture Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support