PieCraft Mod Download Links. PieCraft Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing PieCraft Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place PieCraft Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is PieCraft Mod?
Are you a fan of sweet? Do you love pie? If yes, download’PieCraft Mod. This mod will be a perfect choice for pie lovers because it’adds currently 16 pies, all different flavors :)’They act just like cake, so you can bite them 6 times and each bite’will heal you 1 hunger point. You can eat Lime, Banana, Blueberry, Tomato, Cabbage, Strawberry (restores 1 hungr point) and Taco (4 hunger points). If you step on’Magical Pie it will launch you 2 block in the air. That can be prevented by sneaking on a pie. You can obtain Lime, Banana and Blueberry by finding them in Village/Stronghold/Dungeon chest (I’m gonna add trees in the future). You can find Tomato, Cabbage and Strawberry seed by breaking tall grass.
The current pies:
- Apple Pie
- Pumpkin Pie
- Beef Pie
- Mushroom Pie
- Magical Pie
- Fish Pie
- Pork Pie
- Cookie Pie
- Chicken Pie
- Lime Pie
- Banana Pie
- Blueberry Pie
- Taco Pie
- Strawberry Pie
- Flesh Pie
- Melon Pie
- Download’Forge API 1.7.2
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of PieCraft Mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
For Minecraft 1.4.7
For Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about PieCraft Mod, please comment below the article; we will support