Pig Manure Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 – Farming pigs Download Links. Pig Manure Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 – Farming pigs makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Pig Manure Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 – Farming pigs step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Pig Manure Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 – Farming pigs file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Pig Manure Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 – Farming pigs?
Pig Manure Mod is a good choice for Minecrafters who love pigs as this mod allows you to start farming some cute pigs and they are really helpful.
You want to have some pigs in your farm but you hesitate to raise them because they have too little values?’ If you think so, you definitely change your thoughts with mod, a new mod will help you exploit benefits maximally from farming pigs by adding a new item, Pig Manure, into Minecraft.
Thanks Pig Manure Mod, when pigs grow up, they will poop out Manure. And this manure will provide special values for the players what you cannot imagine before. The most important use is that it can be used like a bone meal in the world to increase the growth speed of trees, help you avoid the trouble of tracking down a skeleton spawner or building a spawner of your own.
In some Crafting Recipe, you will need the manure as brown dyes to make your products more colorful and unique. Moreover, you can even save money if you need materials for building, because it can be smelted into breaks. However, it is noticeable that baby pigs cannot create manure, so the aim of this mod is to balance the game.
With Pig Manure Mod, the players have more reasons to farm pigs instead of other animals such as cows or chickens. By yielding new big change in the game, it is really one of the special and valuable mods you need to conquer Minecraft. Simple, fast, easy and convenient ‘ great advantages of Pig Manure Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 you cannot ignore. Try it now!
Smelting into Bricks
Dyeing Wool (e.g.)
How to install
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Airbreathercore.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod’and Airbreathercore
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For minecraft 1.8.8
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.8.9
For minecraft 1.9
For minecraft 1.9.4
For minecraft 1.10.2
For minecraft 1.11
For minecraft 1.11.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Pig Manure Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 – Farming pigs, please comment below the article; we will support