Pigzilla (Pig Meteors) Mod Download Links. Pigzilla (Pig Meteors) Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Pigzilla (Pig Meteors) Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Pigzilla (Pig Meteors) Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Pigzilla (Pig Meteors) Mod ?
Pigzilla (Pig Meteors) Mod for Minecraft, created by iChun, adds a really big pig which can be ridden and steered with a carrot on a stick. This mod adds a giants pink meteor falling from the sky and spawning a giant pig into your game. This mod also adds a block of compressed raw porkchops be be built with! Oinks when you place/punch/walk on it!
Compressed Raw Porkchop (Can also be uncrafted)
- Mod is not finished yet. The builds available is for Minecraft 1.7.2.
- Potentially laggy with all the block entities it spawns when the meteorite crashes down.
- Meteorites may not seem to spawn. This is a bug with Minecraft. If you eventually enter the chunk the meteorite is in, it’ll activate and cause destruction as intended.
- There is NO WAY to kill Pigzilla. Once you have him in your world, he’s staying. (Unless he falls out of the world)
- To ride Pigzilla you need to right click his bounding box between his feet, near the ground. NOT on his body.
- You cannot morph into Pigzilla. This is intentional.
- Pigzilla may get stuck in certain positions and he may carve a ring around his feet.
Pigzilla (Pig Meteors) Mod’Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Download and install iChun Util.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Pigzilla (Pig Meteors) Mod , please comment below the article; we will support