Pingus Mod Download Links. Pingus Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Pingus Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Pingus Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Pingus Mod ?
Pingus Mod for Minecraft is a free lemming’s clone, originally made for Linux (operating system). It is a 2-D platformer where you try to get pingus (it means penguins in German or something) to an exit. They are not just ordinary penguins, you can give them special abilities like bomber or bridger (why does this give me an error for the word ‘bridger’) to get to your goal. This mod adds the pingus and their (that’s the right kind of ‘there’, right?) abilities. Pingus can only move in two dimensions, just like the game. The currently included abilities are bomber, basher, bridger, miner, and digger.
To use a pingu (single pingus), all you have to do is right click while facing the direction you want the pingu to go. It will travel in a straight line until it hits a wall. When that happens it will turn around and go in the opposite direction. To give a pingu an ability you either right click on a regular pingu with a specific item or you craft together a pingu item and the item that would give it an ability. All the items you can use are listed below. You then just use the crafted special pingu by right clicking just like you would use a normal pingu. A pingu will die if it is either, on fire, in water, in lava, or falls more than 5 blocks. To get a regular pingu back all you have to do is right click it with an empty hand.
Pingus Mod Screenshots:
Regular is made with snow blocks and obsidian.
Basher is made with a golden apple. When you give a pingu a golden apple it will start swinging its arms and destroy blocks in front of it two blocks high. It will stop if either, there are no blocks in front of it, it has destroyed about 250 blocks, or it hits an unbreakable block.
Bomber is made with tnt. When you give a pingu tnt it will start running very fast and flapping its wings. It will also start to expand while running. After 5 seconds it will rise into the air and explode violently.
Bridger is made with any type of staircase. When you give a pingu 8 stairs of any kind it will start placing them in front of it. It will place 16 stairs in a staircase and then turn back into a regular pingu. If it runs into a block it will stop building.
Digger is made with a drill. The crafting recipe for a drill is above. When you give a pingu a drill it will use it to start digging. It will keep digging straight down until it hits an unbreakable block.
Miner is made with an iron pickaxe. When you give a pingu an iron pickaxe it will start mining diagonally downwards. It will make a staircase downwards that even a player can walk in. It will stop when it hits an unbreakable block.
Climber is made with ladders. When you give a pingu 8 ladders it will place them on walls whenever it runs into them. It will only stop when it has placed 16 ladders or it gets stuck under a block, then it will turn back into a regular pingu.
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- Works with 1.6.4
Pingus Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Pingus Mod , please comment below the article; we will support