Pixel Art Tools Mod Download Links. Pixel Art Tools Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Pixel Art Tools Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Pixel Art Tools Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Pixel Art Tools Mod ?
Pixel Art Tools Mod for Minecraft adds three items which can be found in the new creative tab, including a Colored Block, the Colorpicker and Color Bucket.’This mod is a small toolkit for people who like to make pixel art in minecraft. Tested and works in multiplayer.
A Colored Block
This is a block that can change color. When you are holding the block in your hand, you can hold down shift and right-click to get the color menu for the block
Here you can change the red, green and blue color of the block. When you change the values, press ENTER to update the block. VALUES HAS TO BE BETWEEN 0 AND 255!!!
This will now be the blocks color when you place it. Note: You can have as many different colored blocks as you want.
If you right click on a block you have placed, you will get the same color menu as you did when you were holding the block, but this time it will only change the block you clicked on. Press enter to update the block when you have changed the values.
Note: You cannot hold any item when you right click on the block, if you have, you will not get into the menu.
This item functions as the color picker tool in photoshop or paint. You shift + right click on a block to store the color of the block. When you right click on a different colored block it will change its color to the color you have stored.
When you pick a color with the color picker, the blocks you place will have the same color as the one you picked.
Works pretty much as the paint bucket tool in photoshop or paint. Replaces the selected blocks color and all surrounding blocks with the color you have selected
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Pixel Art Tools Mod , please comment below the article; we will support