PixelCam Mod 1.9|1.8 Download Links. PixelCam Mod 1.9|1.8 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing PixelCam Mod 1.9|1.8 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place PixelCam Mod 1.9|1.8 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is PixelCam Mod 1.9|1.8?
PixelCam Mod brings the’functionality of the Camera Studio Mod‘to Minecrafters who love making a’video in-game and have an in depth control over the camera displacement. It allows you to create a path that the player will automatically follow, control what the player sees along this path, and set up the player’s precise speed through a global timing for his traveling, all this through commands.
- Recording Timelapses
- Cinematic Movies
- Smooth Camera Paths
PixelCam Mod Showcase:
This mod will not allow you to cheat in any way. If you want to use this mod on a server, you’ll have to be inGamemode 1 and have the permissions to use the /tp command ‘ otherwise the server might kick you.
How to use:
The following commands are added by the PixelCam Mod:
- /cam p ‘ adds a waypoint at the current position and head rotation. (Shortcut: ‘p’)
- /cam start ‘ travels the path in the given time. Example: /cam start 1m20s
- /cam stop ‘ interrupts travelling.
- /cam goto ‘ teleports to the specified waypoint.
- /cam clear ‘ removes all waypoints.
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge 1.9
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about PixelCam Mod 1.9|1.8, please comment below the article; we will support