Planter Helper Mod Download Links. Planter Helper Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Planter Helper Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Planter Helper Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Planter Helper Mod ?
Planter Helper Mod for Minecraft contains some tools to work in different areas and’the ability to craft farmland. It can be said that it is a very simple modification that helps players plan crops, especially new players.
The Basic Planter is the first tier of Planter.
It is crafted using a carrot, potato, wheat, dispenser and an iron hoe.
It plants seeds in a 3×3 pattern. It gets seeds from the slot to the right (wraps around). So, for example, this
The Advanced Planter is the second tier of Planter.
It is crafted using a diamond, hopper, pumpkin, basic planter and blaze rod.
It gets seeds from an internal inventory (opened via shift click)
It plants in a 9×9 pattern, starting from the centre of an edge. So, for example, from this
The VeinPlanter is the third and final tier of planter. The limited edition of VeinPlanter comes in magenta (but has no other changes)
It is crafted using a nether star, dragon egg, advanced planter, clock and chest. (You get a Dragon Egg Token back so you don’t loose the dragon egg).
It gets seeds from a larger internal inventory (opened via shift click)
It plants in a connected pattern working it’s way out from where you clicked. It continues until all plantable areas have been planted on that are connected to where you clicked.. It slowly drains hunger as it plants and it requires you to have 1 meat stick of hunger.
So, for example, from this
Dragon Egg Token
Simple item to give you back your dragon egg.
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Planter Helper Mod , please comment below the article; we will support