Plants Vs Zombies: Minecraft Warfare Mod Download Links. Plants Vs Zombies: Minecraft Warfare Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Plants Vs Zombies: Minecraft Warfare Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Plants Vs Zombies: Minecraft Warfare Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Plants Vs Zombies: Minecraft Warfare Mod ?
Plants Vs Zombies: Minecraft Warfare Mod for Minecraft will bring you to a whole new world with interesting experience!’You will never find your Minecraft world boring anymore!
Defend your home using an array of plants against old and new zombies!
There are 19 different kinds of plants in the game:
- Sunflower (produces Sun)
- Peashooter (fires Pea Pods at enemies, causing damage)
- Snow Pea (fires Snow Pods at enemies, causing damage and slowness)
- Repeater (fires 2 Pea Pods at a time)
- Spikeweed (hurts enemies when they tread on it)
- Threepeater (fires 3 Pea Pods at a time)
- Twin Sunflower (produces double the sun of a standard Sunflower)
- Iceberg Lettuce (freezes enemies on colliding)
- Wall-nut (protects plants)
- Potato Mine (blows up on contact, but takes time to arm itself)
- Marigold (produces gold nuggets)
- Pea-nut (Offensive and defensive)
- Puff-shroom (fires Shroom Pods that damage entities)
- Scaredy-shroom (can shoot further than normal mushrooms)
- Fume-shroom (fires a number of Shroom Pods at a time)
- Sun-shroom (produces sun, depending on the stage)
- Sun Bean (sun spurts from a zombie on contact)
- Hypno-shroom (Hypnotises a zombie to kill it’s fellow undead)
- Magnet-shroom (takes a helmet away from a zombie on contact)
Night plants will also work in day if Cocoa Beans are used on them.
To accompany the plants, a large range of new zombies have also been introduced:
- Buckethead Zombie (wears a bucket on his head)
- Flag Zombie (drops a Zombie Flag on death)
- Imp (aka Baby Zombies)
- Gargantuar (Massive zombie who attacks you with a pylon)
- Football Zombie (wears football armour)
- Engineer Zombie (has a Hard Hat, High-Vis Jacket, Leather Boots and a Diamond Pickaxe, drops them on death)
- Explorer Zombie (has leather armour and a torch)
- Newspaper Zombie (quicker than standard zombie)
- Peasant Zombie
- Peasant Buckethead Zombie
- Flag Peasant Zombie (with a unique flag!)
- Knight Zombie (wears an Iron Helmet)
- Monk Imp (Imp with Leather Chestplate and Leggings)
- Dragon Imp (resists fire attacks!)
- Wizard Zombie (turns plants into sheep on contact)
Plants are obtained through using Seed Packets, which can be crafted.
Pea Pods and Shroom Pods can be obtained from Pea Crops and Shroom Crops, which the seeds are dropped from grass or crafted. Hard Hats, High-Vis Jackets, Football Armor, Pylons, Zombie Flags etc. can only be obtained from killing the correct zombie.
Normal Seed Packets
Night Seed Packets
Trowel: Dig plants back up!
(Shroom Plant Seed recipe pending!)
Achievements can be obtained for doing certain things. The current achievements are:
- SPUDOW! – Blow up a zombie with a Potato Mine.
- No Smoking – Extinguish an Explorer Zombie’s torch.
- Great Wall – Plant a Wall-nut
- Going for Gold – Plant a Marigold.
Plants Vs Zombies: Minecraft Warfare Mod’Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Plants Vs Zombies: Minecraft Warfare Mod , please comment below the article; we will support