PlasmaCraft Mod Download Links. PlasmaCraft Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing PlasmaCraft Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place PlasmaCraft Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is PlasmaCraft Mod ?
PlasmaCraft Mod for Minecraft’brings various types of liquids to Minecraft for you to explore! You will never find your Minecraft world boring anymore! Install the mod now and enjoy!
PlasmaCraft Mod‘is a mod that adds 8 new caustic liquids, based on real and fictional radioactive and hazardous materials.’ These liquids interact in interesting ways, and can be utilized to make many new blocks and items, among them the Glow Cloth (glowing stained wool that gives off almost as much light as a lamp), Acid Barrier (acid-infused reinforced glass that damages any entity that comes in contact with it), Acid TNT (a much more powerful form of TNT that also leaves behind pools of acid), various ores, including lead, plutonium and uranium, energy weapons, like laser and plasma rifles and shotguns and the devastating Railgun, a caustic boat to navigate acid pools scattered throughout certain biomes, and even a very rare Caustic biome that will have not only acid pools, but radioactive mobs and trees, and perhaps more.’ You can use the upcoming Transfuser to change the more plentiful acid into other caustic liquids for a less drastic toll on your inventory.’ The Plasmificator takes the liquids you capture and turns them into plasmified goops that can then be infused into lead ingots that will eventually give you access to special tools to change up your harvesting some more.’ And you can create the Hazmat Suit that will allow you to enter caustic fluids without taking any health damage.
- Go to wiki page
PlasmaCraft Mod Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about PlasmaCraft Mod , please comment below the article; we will support