Pocket Nether Link Mod 1.11|1.10.2 (Hand-sized Portable Nether Portal) Download Links. Pocket Nether Link Mod 1.11|1.10.2 (Hand-sized Portable Nether Portal) makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Pocket Nether Link Mod 1.11|1.10.2 (Hand-sized Portable Nether Portal) step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Pocket Nether Link Mod 1.11|1.10.2 (Hand-sized Portable Nether Portal) file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Pocket Nether Link Mod 1.11|1.10.2 (Hand-sized Portable Nether Portal)?
Minecraft is one of the most popular games in the entire world, with a huge fanbase and a multitude of supporters. The game is heralded as a unique gem, a deviation from the norm’mostly due to its ability to be modified by players. The opportunity to craft a personalized gaming experience holds quite the appeal, and many have contributed to the vast slew of mods now available to perfect the gameplay for any and all users. The Pocket Nether Link Mod is one such modification that corrects what is commonly seen as an issue within the game, improving the overall quality and experience for the majority.
What Is the Pocket Nether Link Mod for Minecraft?
Many players do not enjoy visiting the Nether, which is an alternative realm within the game. Due to this region’s many downsides, players find their excursions to such a place tiring and ridiculous. The inhospitable area is a drag, and many wish to find a way around venturing there for rare, unique materials. That is where the mod comes into play. No longer must users construct an entire Nether portal in order to visit a realm they despise. Now, players have the option of constructing a hand-sized portable Nether portal that enables them to transform regular objects into their Nether-equivalent.
How Does the Pocket Nether Link Mod 1.11/1.10.2 Work?
When players craft objects, they can use the handheld nether link portal to transform these objects into the appropriate equivalent. It is not a portal in the traditional sense, because entities are not able to pass through to portal into the Nether region. Instead, the crafted objects are imbued with the magical properties of the Pocket Nether Link mod minecraft and turned into the Nether version. Things like Quartz Ore can be turned into Nether Quartz Ore with ease, and players find themselves no longer wasting time and effort scouring the Nether for their necessary objects. When players build the pocket nether link, the handheld device itself has exactly 512 uses before another must be constructed in its place.
How to install?
In order for players to successfully use the mod,’they must have the latest version of Minecraft installed already. This is imperative for the proper functioning of any mod. The Pocket Nether Link mod’1.11/1.10.2 can be used as part of a mod pack, but if it is being used by itself, the player simply needs to download it and store it within the mods folder of Minecraft Forge before running the game.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Pocket Nether Link Mod 1.11|1.10.2 (Hand-sized Portable Nether Portal), please comment below the article; we will support